Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

New Audio

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 06:33 PM
WRE4U
Road Master
Veteran: Navy
Received 252 Likes on 134 Posts
Thumbs up New Audio

I posted this in the audio forum and thought it might be of some interest to folks here....

I went in on the group buy from Biketronics....purchased a Sony HU along with the BT4180 amp and the 7.1 pros for the tour pack, and fairing. I can't believe the sound....it scares me!! On a ride yesterday, it was crystal clear at 75MPH, not as much bass as I thought it would have....but that could be misleading, as I'm still playing with the head unit and it's learning curve. I did not do any prior audio upgrades, went with Biketronics from the start, and can not believe there could be a better system out there!! This forum most likely saved me a lot of time and effort by hopefully doing it right the first time. Thanks guys for your suggestions and help and also to Bill for making the group buy possible!

If anyone is considering a audio upgrade....save yourself time and effort (not money) and just go with the Biketronics system...it is scary awesome!

Old 03-10-2016, 02:52 PM
WRE4U
Road Master
Veteran: Navy
Received 252 Likes on 134 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by WRE4U
I posted this in the audio forum and thought it might be of some interest to folks here....

I went in on the group buy from Biketronics....purchased a Sony HU along with the BT4180 amp and the 7.1 pros for the tour pack, and fairing. I can't believe the sound....it scares me!! On a ride yesterday, it was crystal clear at 75MPH, not as much bass as I thought it would have....but that could be misleading, as I'm still playing with the head unit and it's learning curve. I did not do any prior audio upgrades, went with Biketronics from the start, and can not believe there could be a better system out there!! This forum most likely saved me a lot of time and effort by hopefully doing it right the first time. Thanks guys for your suggestions and help and also to Bill for making the group buy possible!

If anyone is considering a audio upgrade....save yourself time and effort (not money) and just go with the Biketronics system...it is scary awesome!
As you can see this post is over 1 year old now...and needs some updating!
The system works better than ever! Awesome crystal clear, bass, and loud....it needed a year of "adjusting" Guys are amazed how much sound comes out of an "old guys" trike. I could not be happier....so this is a plug for anybody who is just contemplating a new system...just do it! Please listen to the guys here like Gann, Hase, and others...they know audio. You will save time and money by doing it right the first time!