Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Street Glide Accessories For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 12:19 AM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 487 Posts

I'm not and never was interested in anything you have for sale.. Neither is anyone I know.. I just look to look every day.. 2 months ago I bought a sissy bar and pay for 100 cash off cl.. My reasoning for jumping on on your thread is simple.. If I were looking to buy what you had why would I pay to you ship me something that I can go get right now for $3 more.. But that's just me.. My intention was never to **** you over or mess up your sale.. But at the same time if I can stop someone else from getting something used for the same price as new why not. Brothers help brothers out simole as that.. I just traded a knock works windshield for a stock windshield.. Money wise I'm coming out negative but I don't care I got what I wanted and so did the other person.. I'm not trying to make any money of him

Old 08-17-2014, 06:37 AM
aopa310
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by decencyxdefied
I'm not and never was interested in anything you have for sale.. Neither is anyone I know.. I just look to look every day.. 2 months ago I bought a sissy bar and pay for 100 cash off cl.. My reasoning for jumping on on your thread is simple.. If I were looking to buy what you had why would I pay to you ship me something that I can go get right now for $3 more.. But that's just me.. My intention was never to **** you over or mess up your sale.. But at the same time if I can stop someone else from getting something used for the same price as new why not. Brothers help brothers out simole as that.. I just traded a knock works windshield for a stock windshield.. Money wise I'm coming out negative but I don't care I got what I wanted and so did the other person.. I'm not trying to make any money of him
Maybe I am missing something here. If I purchased these items at list price from Harley, which I did, and I am offering them for sale at way below list, how am I making money? My math, bank account, and any normal logically thinking person can see I'm losing money. Lastly, these parts are my parts and as I've said multiple times already, they cost me nothing to keep. I lose money if they sell. I calculated how much money I'm willing to lose if they sell. If giving my parts away for retarded money made sense I would do it. If my karma was so messed up that giving my parts away tipped karma back to my favor I'd do it. I don't need a karma adjustment.

Old 08-17-2014, 07:31 AM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member

You need another adjustment lol.. Yes you are missing something that none of us can help you with.. You say way below value.. When you first listed the **** your shipped price was just a hair below value.. So if not everyone gets the discount in person like me they can use other methods and get it.. I'd gladly use my discount to help anyone on here get something cheaper

Last edited by decencyxdefied; 08-17-2014 at 07:51 AM.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:52 AM
aopa310
Cruiser

I greatly appreciate you two coming into my thread and posting as you have. You two guys appear to be sellers who want these parts so you can flip them for 100% profit. This alone tells me and others that my prices are set fairly. It's tearing you guys up that I'm losing money on the sale. It's my money to lose. Not everyone sells for profit like you two guys seem to do, but don't do that under the guise of helping other bikers out. It's clear to see who is trying to rip of who. No adjustments are needed, not my price or karma. Both are just fine!

Old 08-17-2014, 08:17 AM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member

No seller here.. Check out my threads guy..if we r doing anything we are giving you exposure which is keeping your thread on top and your still getting no interest

Old 08-17-2014, 08:46 AM
aopa310
Cruiser

How many times do I have to tell you and the other guy, if my items don't sell it cost me nothing to keep them. They are mine until someone pays a price which I feel is fair for me and that potential buyer. If you think my prices are so unfair and I am ripping people off and you are the biker protector crusader man, then report my thread to the admins and have this thread removed. If this thread is still here then your argument has no merit and you should just move along. I am capable of bumping my own thread.

Old 08-17-2014, 09:23 AM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member

Looks like someone is a little butthurt.... Do what you gotta do Danielson

Old 08-17-2014, 09:32 AM
aopa310
Cruiser

Originally Posted by decencyxdefied
Looks like someone is a little butthurt.... Do what you gotta do Danielson
Butthurt? No! I'm calling you out. If you think I'm ripping someone off and you are the protector of bikers as you say you are then report my thread to admin. If my thread is removed then admin agrees with you. If my thread is still here then the sale continues. Put up or shut up.

Old 08-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Dun Roamin
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're not going to get the money, so go for the feel good factor and do some good instead.

Donate them to a raffle at some bikers' runs so that the money can go to charity.

It's pointless to have them sitting there rusting when they could be used by someone.

Old 08-17-2014, 10:37 AM
aopa310
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Dun Roamin
You're not going to get the money, so go for the feel good factor and do some good instead.

Donate them to a raffle at some bikers' runs so that the money can go to charity.

It's pointless to have them sitting there rusting when they could be used by someone.
I"ll make a deal with you. Donate your most valuable motorcycle to charity and I'll donate the air wing and backrest. Put up or shut up.

Quick Reply: Street Glide Accessories For Sale