Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Paul Yaffe Bagger Nation Rockford Fosgate Digital Media Center

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 12:24 PM
06GliderGuy
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paul Yaffe Bagger Nation Rockford Fosgate Digital Media Center

I bought this setup from a local cycle shop that had bought it from Yaffe for a display. Has never been on a bike. I was going to build a big stereo and changed my mind so am selling it. Sells for $630 plus tax and shipping from Yaffe , but I will let this whole setup go for $385 plus the ride
Comes with everything, plus the aluminum faceplate will be custom painted vivid black. A bike in town has a Yaffe system like this, and it looks and sounds phenomenal. Works perfectly. Includes •RFXMR5BB - Marine Wired Remote For RFX3000

Rockford Fosgate/Bagger Nation Touch Screen Digital Media Center

If you own a Road Glide and looking for the coolest stereo around, your search just ended! Rockford Fosgate and Bagger Nation now offer our NEW Digital Media Center for Road Glides. This weather resistant, state-of-the-art system will replace your stock head unit with easy modifications. Our Digital Media Center has AM/FM, Sirius Satellite, MP3, and iPod functions.

The Rockford Fosgate/ Bagger Nation Digital Media Center includes: A new satin billet face-plate, a Digital Media Center touch screen control panel, and a hidden control box that serves as a 200 watt, 4 channel amp.

Attached Thumbnails Paul Yaffe Bagger Nation Rockford Fosgate Digital Media Center-rf-dmc_1_l.jpg   Paul Yaffe Bagger Nation Rockford Fosgate Digital Media Center-rf-dmc_2_xs.jpg  

Last edited by 06GliderGuy; 07-11-2014 at 04:52 PM.