Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Dragula 2 into 1 with Ghost pipe - Chrome

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 03:37 PM
pat1
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by themouth!!!
What size is the outlet to the muffler? I would LOVE to have this head pipe (even if it is yellow ) but would want to use my current slip ons...Is that doable?

I thinks it's 2.5 inches

Old 03-16-2014, 07:52 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by pat1
It's Not yellow. I polished it out see the pic. I used mothers metal polish. It took 2 minutes.

I love when someone that's not even interested in buying this exhaust posts a comment and now everybody wants a deal. Reasonable offers only please. If anybody wants more pics on the NON yellowing pipe I can take more. I'll also throw in a can of metal polish and a rag.
Sorry, wasn't trying to ruin your sale but you would have thought if it was that easy to clean you would have cleaned it before posting pictures.

And as a fact I am in the market because you have the slash cut that I want, I just put these used D&D's on to see if I'd like them. And I do but not enough to buy a new D&D muffler and ghost pipe to get the slash I want, I was thinking about these because of Draco's rep and they look real good still.

I'm on my third exhaust for this bike and don't mind spending money to get what I want, I can afford it.

What I don't like is when someone cries like a bitch because he failed to properly post pics of what he was trying to sell and when called on it try's to pass his neglect onto me.

If your that worried about it delete the whole thread and start a new one with pics of the cleaned pipes, why your worried that they won't sell is beyond me. Just be patient, plenty want these pipes and are just waiting to see if you'll drop the price.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:10 PM
pat1
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hd_rolling
Sorry, wasn't trying to ruin your sale but you would have thought if it was that easy to clean you would have cleaned it before posting pictures.

And as a fact I am in the market because you have the slash cut that I want, I just put these used D&D's on to see if I'd like them. And I do but not enough to buy a new D&D muffler and ghost pipe to get the slash I want, I was thinking about these because of Draco's rep and they look real good still.

I'm on my third exhaust for this bike and don't mind spending money to get what I want, I can afford it. .

What I don't like is when someone cries like a bitch because he failed to properly post pics of what he was trying to sell and when called on it try's to pass his neglect onto me.

If your that worried about it delete the whole thread and start a new one with pics of the cleaned pipes, why your worried that they won't sell is beyond me. Just be patient, plenty want these pipes and are just waiting to see if you'll drop the price.

I missed the yellowing in the pics when I posted the thread. Thank you for pointing that out, But you know that could of been done through a PM. It's just a little respect. I wouldn't do it to you. If it bothered me that much I would message you.

I'm VERY happy you can afford it LOL. As far as the price drop if I can't get what I want for them I'll keep them Because I can afford it lol.

It's really early in the riding season right now and I'm sure people are not thinking of buying stuff for there bike. I ordered my replacement and when I take these off I'm going to buff and polish these out until there nice and purty. At that time I'll start another thread. I'll "message" you and ask you if they pass your inspection.

Are you interested in the pipes? If not please stop posting on my thread. Thank you

Again thank you for your ASSistance.

Last edited by pat1; 03-16-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:12 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

I posted one comment and asked a question 5 days ago, you brought me back into this today with your smart *** remark.
I love when someone that's not even interested in buying this exhaust posts a comment and now everybody wants a deal.
To me, you not mentioning that your exhaust turns yellow is a false description when you stated in your original post:
and it shows no signs of wear besides a few scratches from installing the heat shields that are covered by the heat shields and a chip in the chrome where the foot rest rubbed on the heat shield.
6000 miles and a yellow exhaust is NOT normal!

Old 03-16-2014, 11:14 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Also I'm still interested, $200 shipped sounds about fair. Do you take paypal?

Old 03-17-2014, 06:40 AM
Grover
Administrator Emeritus

Received 252 Likes on 122 Posts

Locked by Admin due to a repeated ongoing pissing contest.