Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

top shop stretched bags, custom fender and custom length D&D exhaust system

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 04:50 PM
WhiteGoldSG
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default top shop stretched bags, custom fender and custom length D&D exhaust system

looking to sell my Top Shop new style bags, custom fender with hidden led lights (basically all Native Baggers stuff) and D&D custom length fat cat full system with ghost pipe!! This is on my 2008 streetglide without ABS!

I have well over $4000 into this rear after parts and bodywork/paint. these parts are ready to be repainted your color and slapped on!!

The bags have a few small paint chips on the bottom corners, but you will most likely be repainting anyway, and there is a small crack around the right side exhaust cutout that would need to be repaired (very small easy repair) before paint. The bags have full length skid plates under them. also been lined with blue suede and have led lights and a 12v power point with quick disconnect plugs ready to go. The liner can easily be removed if you do not want it or want to change. The digital gauges will not be included, but I can leave the gauge pod in the bags if buyer wants it. You can relocate 2 of your gauges to the bag and install tweeters in the original fairing points as I did. all the wires are in the quick disconnect plug. lids and hardware not included.
The D&D fatcat is the full 2 into 1 system with ghost pipe. the mufflers were custom made for me and are +3 inches over stock. has a big bore baffle in it.
fender is basically all Native Custom Baggers stuff. stretched with bag fillers welded on and smoothed. recessed led lights installed and wired with clear lenses. leave em exposed or paint over for true hidden lights.

looking for $3200 plus shipping for all. will entertain offers, but no LOW ***** please!!!

I am redoing the bike again...thats why I'm selling, but not desperate to get rid of it. I have another bike I can put this stuff on but would like to put some $$$ together for rebuild. Thx for looking

Last edited by WhiteGoldSG; 09-18-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
tader
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome setup you have there. the best part is it will fit on my 08 streetglide. ill have to look at the money situation to see if I can swing the price.

Old 09-11-2013, 11:45 PM
Bumpandrun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 416 Likes on 297 Posts

Sitting here drooling!

Old 09-12-2013, 01:44 AM
KILRBUSA
Tourer

So this is a native rear fender in steel? Are the side panels attached to the bags ?

What exactly are the gauges in the bags?...looks like stock guages in fairing and Dakota in bags? No? Can you post a up close photo of damage on rear/bottom of bag please...I can PM my email.

WHast the prices broken down....individually...not interested in the exhuast

Old 09-12-2013, 02:08 AM
WhiteGoldSG
Road Master

Originally Posted by KILRBUSA
So this is a native rear fender in steel? Are the side panels attached to the bags ?

What exactly are the gauges in the bags?...looks like stock guages in fairing and Dakota in bags? No? Can you post a up close photo of damage on rear/bottom of bag please...I can PM my email.

WHast the prices broken down....individually...not interested in the
exhuast
it is the same steel fender that native starts with, natives filler panels and natives lights. the fillers are now part of the fender NOT the bags. they are welded to the fender.

the gauges DO NOT come with the bags, but they are volt and oil temp gauges. the pic with the factory gauges was an old pic before I did the Dakotas

i do not have a pic of it on hand..have to take one when I have a chance.. it is not serious damage and is an easy fix before paint. not really interested in separating at this time because the exhaust system is custom length and works well with this setup. not sure Id be able to sell it separately, so Id rather sell it as a package. but for example, if you went on natives site and built this fender to order u are looking at about $1000 BEFORE body work and prep. the bags are $900 new from top shop also before prep. a lot of prep went in to getting these parts paint ready so I would have to get at least $2300 to separate.

Old 09-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Detrotbadboy
Tourer

i just bought one of these fenders, top shop viper bags and extended covers...cant wait for snow to get them on..

Old 09-13-2013, 05:42 PM
WhiteGoldSG
Road Master

awesome stuff just time for something new

Old 09-16-2013, 01:26 PM
WhiteGoldSG
Road Master

to the top

Old 09-18-2013, 12:04 AM
WhiteGoldSG
Road Master

updated w/ new price

Old 09-18-2013, 12:35 AM
KILRBUSA
Tourer

I doubt majority of consumers are gonna want those pipes especially compare to what is out of the market going into 2014... Good luck none the less

Quick Reply: top shop stretched bags, custom fender and custom length D&D exhaust system