Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

King Tour Pak w/detachable rack Red Hot Sunglo

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 09:46 PM
pat1
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have emailed you and pm'ed you with no reply. I have proof I suggest you check your email and pm's before I make you look like the liar!!. Why would I damage this. What would I get out of it? I paid for it and wanted it. But I wanted it in the condition that it was in the pics not what I got. I have bought and sold tons of parts on this forum and I have never had one problem.

I asked in the paypal dispute for either my money back or to get this fixed. You never asked me what I wanted. Not one time.

I understand things get damaged during shipping but this is unbelievable. Don't you think it's a bit excessive. Now if it was packed correctly this wouldn't be like this.

I paid for a complete tour pack that had one scratch on it. Now I got one that is banged up pretty bad. I was planning to repaint it to the color of my bike but I was NOT planing to replace the mount and replace the tour pack top and repair the tour pack bottom. Now if it was something little we wouldn't have this problem.

I know it will have to be shipped back. and I don't care. I don't screw anybody over. I have mirrors in my house and I have to sleep at night.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:56 PM
DocO
Cruiser

The same here. I don't screw anyone over. You came out of the gate screaming and yelling and making wild claims. I have proof as well of my replies to 1 - your paypal claim TODAY, 2 - your emails TODAY and 3 - your PMs and messages in this forum TODAY. I hardly think an hour or two for a response is "ignoring" you. I have a life too you know and I don't just sit here on these forums and checking my emails every breathing moment. What I sent was a complete tour pak with 1 scratch on it, and I'm sorry that isn't what you got. Let me get the claim filed with UPS and find out if they want to see the box. I'd like to get my money too you know. The fact that the bracket is bent should be proof enough of mishandling on their part. Those things are pretty beefy and it would take quite a bit to bend them. Again, I'm sorry you didn't get what I shipped, but know that this IS being addressed as quickly as it can be.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:08 PM
pat1
Road Captain

WOW this is the first time you apologize. That would of been the first thing I would of done.

You got offended with me posting pics on this thread. I posted it for you to see. I don't think that's a problem.

Screaming and yelling,Read what you wrote me. What wild claims? I paid for a tour pack with one scratch and I got what's in the pics. I asked for my money back. Who wouldn't?

This is how I would of handled it Mike

First thing I would say I'm sorry and I would of CALLED YOU ON THE PHONE.
Second thing I would ask for pics
Third thing I would ask for you to ship it back and when I received it I would refund your money.

I would not decline your dispute on paypal.Like you did. That's a NO NO.... That's just stating that you don't want to work with me. I would of worked with you. You started email me and communicating after I stated that you are ignoring my pm's and emails. Then in your emails you try to offend me. Your being a Jerk.

Last edited by pat1; 09-12-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:20 PM
DocO
Cruiser

Originally Posted by pat1
WOW this is the first time you apologize. That would of been the first thing I would of done.

You got offended with me posting pics on this thread. I posted it for you to see. I don't think that's a problem.
I got offended because you didn't even afford me the chance to DO anything before you went on your wild rant of "this is junk, not worth ****" and saying this wasn't what was in my ad. I AGREE, it's NOT what was in the ad. But before you go posting something like that, you might give me a chance to actually DO something about it. This is the last I will post on this. All other communications (as I've said in my emails to you) will be through the resolution center on PayPal. When I get the tour pak back and you get your money back, I doubt either one of us will be happy, but at least you'll have all your money, I'll have a trashed tour pak.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Bagger_Vance
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Old 09-12-2013, 10:33 PM
pat1
Road Captain

Originally Posted by guenther

you right about this!!

Old 09-12-2013, 10:39 PM
pat1
Road Captain

Originally Posted by DocO
I got offended because you didn't even afford me the chance to DO anything before you went on your wild rant of "this is junk, not worth ****" and saying this wasn't what was in my ad. I AGREE, it's NOT what was in the ad. But before you go posting something like that, you might give me a chance to actually DO something about it. This is the last I will post on this. All other communications (as I've said in my emails to you) will be through the resolution center on PayPal. When I get the tour pak back and you get your money back, I doubt either one of us will be happy, but at least you'll have all your money, I'll have a trashed tour pak.

You had plenty of time to fix. I did give you a chance to do something. READ PAYPAL DISPUTE. You decided to decline my paypal dispute. You could of worked with me but YOU decided that you didn't want to.Right? You declined my paypal dispute and I had to start A PAYPAL CLAIM. That happens when the seller will not work with the buyer. Now you have made this a long drawn out process with paypal.

well it is junk and it isn't work ****.......It's the truth!!!

I hope your future buyers don't get treated like I have.

Last edited by pat1; 09-12-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:12 PM
Bagger_Vance
Outstanding HDF Member

you right about this!!
Yep. I would be upset too if it arrived damaged but obviously it happened during transit. If all the communication was done late yesterday or today then give the seller time to respond since we all can't be by the computer all the time. There are plenty of times that I've had a PM sent to me and the system didn't send me an PM/email notification until a day later or not at all. This guy is not here to screw anyone and has had plenty of other parts up for sale lately. Opening a Paypal claim was the correct thing to do but now let UPS look at the box and how it is packed as the seller requested. That is standard protocol for damaged goods and you might get the satisfaction you are looking for. I'm glad I didn't buy your Mustang seat and pillion a few days ago. When you got bent out of shape because I wouldn't accept your counter offer and "I'd never find another deal like it" I knew I should have just ended it at that instead of trying to split the difference. You sold it to someone else that was willing to pay more than me which was good for both of us. I hope you both get the satisfaction you are looking for.

Old 09-12-2013, 11:34 PM
pat1
Road Captain

Hahahahahahahahahha you can't let it go. I'm sorry i did want to give my seats away but at least I replied to your pm's. You made me a very low offer and I came back with a counter and I thought my counter offer was very fair. I didn't get bent out of shape with your counter offer. Not one bit. i was surprised that you walked over my counter offer but then you came back and made me another offer. At that time I already sold them to another member. If you snooze you lose. At the end I got what I want out of the seats and the buyer got some kickass seats. Both of us are happy.

I guess sarcasm is hard to detect on the Internet. I keep forgetting that.

Last edited by pat1; 09-12-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:35 AM
Bagger_Vance
Outstanding HDF Member

Hahahahahahahahahha you can't let it go. I'm sorry i did want to give my seats away but at least I replied to your pm's. You made me a very low offer and I came back with a counter and I thought my counter offer was very fair. I didn't get bent out of shape with your counter offer. Not one bit. i was surprised that you walked over my counter offer but then you came back and made me another offer. At that time I already sold them to another member. If you snooze you lose. At the end I got what I want out of the seats and the buyer got some kickass seats. Both of us are happy.

I did let it go but when you start bashing someone without giving them adequate time to respond I want to offer up what I know to be true about how you handled our potential transaction. Let me put up a quote from you in this thread above:

You can't blame me for trying to skim a little off the top. Everybody on here does it here.

You were put off that I didn't accept your offer of $440 shipped when I offered $400 shipped as these PMs show:

My response to your $440 offer:

Thanks for the quick response. I think I will pass but good luck with your sale. I really liked mine that was on my Super Glide but selling the bike so got ride of the seat. I actually sold it go a guy from GA on this site. Take care.

Your response to me when I declined $440:

OK that's fine. 440.00 shipped is a great deal./ I have almost 600.00 in this setup. Suit yourself. You won't find another one at this price.

I'm truly glad that you sold it for what you wanted and to someone else besides me. It was a win, win, win situation. You seem like an angry person from your writings in this thread even before there was a problem with the item being damaged. Maybe you don't mean to be (maybe you do) but that is the way you come off over a keyboard.
Good luck with the resolution.

Last edited by Bagger_Vance; 09-13-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Quick Reply: King Tour Pak w/detachable rack Red Hot Sunglo