Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

King Tour Pak w/detachable rack Red Hot Sunglo

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 07:00 PM
pat1
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm me your Paypal info

Old 09-09-2013, 07:39 PM
hedgehog1
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't believe I missed this. If he does not want it I'll take for your asking price and have $ in your PayPal within minutes.

Old 09-09-2013, 07:51 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 988 Likes on 679 Posts

Originally Posted by DocO
Price as posted... Given the free shipping, rack, custom paint, you can't go wrong. Sale pending.
Originally Posted by pat1
A simple reply would do and you would of sold this hours ago. You can't blame me for trying to skim a little off the top. Everybody on here does it here.

Good luck with your sale.
Seems one word would of saved some time in this sales situation...
That one word is FIRM
Most deals are somewhat negotiable well that is unless price is "FIRM"....
Good luck with sale...I have a buddy who is also interested if everything else falls thru... :-)

Old 09-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts

$500 for all of this... and with free shipping?
Helluva deal.
No, a damn good, helluva deal!

Old 09-09-2013, 08:31 PM
pat1
Road Captain

Money sent, Thank you

Old 09-09-2013, 08:45 PM
DocO
Cruiser

This has been SOLD

Old 09-12-2013, 07:18 PM
pat1
Road Captain

I got the tour pack today and it's JUNK. NOT worth ****.

look at the pics. Does this match your ad? I don't think so. 500.00 peice of crap!!!

Old 09-12-2013, 08:43 PM
DocO
Cruiser

Wow.. not even a chance to talk about this before posting this in the forum.. I had a bad feeling about you.. Knew I should have passed you over for someone else. I'll take your bait and file a claim with UPS. Hang on to that box, they may want to inspect it. I know this was packaged and shipped correctly. If they mishandled it, then UPS is at fault. Coming to the forum here and posting as you have is seriously childish.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:01 PM
pat1
Road Captain

You have ignored my emails and pm's. What should I do? You have done nothing to fix this. You did not pack this correctly. This was your fault. If this was packed correctly we wouldn't have this problem. You need to fix this!!I had a bad feeling about you and I should of passed. I knew something wasn't right with you. I did my job and paid you. I posted pics to protect myself and future buyers. I believe you would be pissed if I sent you this. and made you do all the work. What should I do?

NOTE when you pack something that is fragile you have to remove the mount and wrap it up and put it inside the tour pack. Then you have to wrap the tour pack in bubble wrap and tape it up. You can't just throw it in a box with some bubble wrap and think its going to be ok. This thing was shipped from VA to GA which isn't far.

Last edited by pat1; 09-12-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:26 PM
DocO
Cruiser

Originally Posted by pat1
You have ignored my emails and pm's. What should I do? You have done nothing to fix this. You did not pack this correctly. This was your fault. If this was packed correctly we wouldn't have this problem. You need to fix this!!I had a bad feeling about you and I should of passed. I knew something wasn't right with you. I did my job and paid you. I posted pics to protect myself and future buyers. I believe you would be pissed if I sent you this. and made you do all the work. What should I do?

NOTE when you pack something that is fragile you have to remove the mount and wrap it up and put it inside the tour pack. Then you have to wrap the tour pack in bubble wrap and tape it up. You can't just throw it in a box with some bubble wrap and think its going to be ok. This thing was shipped from VA to GA which isn't far.

And now you are absolutely lying. I've not ignored any emails or PMs. Please provide proof. I'm not making you do anything. I've only asked you to hold on to the box as UPS may want to look at it for claim purposes. What do you expect me to do, fork, over the cash to you immediately, no questions asked? For all I know, you got the item, damaged it purposely, just to screw me, and filed a claim. Not saying that's what happened, but you sure make it hard to work with you on this.

Here's where I expect this to go.. I expect PayPal to award the dispute to you, however you will be required to ship the item back. You will get your money back, but you will not keep the trunk so that you can fix, strip and repaint it, and fix the small bend on that bracket. If all I end up with out of this is a trashed tour pak, so be it. For now, the paypal dispute stands awaiting resolution. Don't feel like I screwed you.. I DON'T HAVE THE CASH EITHER as they put a hold on the funds until this is settled. Neither of us have it. So calm down until this can be settled for Christs sake.

Quick Reply: King Tour Pak w/detachable rack Red Hot Sunglo