Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Saddlebag liners

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 08:56 PM
dhellyer08
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:15 PM
dhellyer08
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Payment sent. Thanks!

Old 09-03-2013, 09:32 PM
flyingace
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

!!!!!!!!Sold!!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Bocifus
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WTF I thought we had a deal?

Old 09-03-2013, 09:37 PM
kel03
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,052 Likes on 4,357 Posts

Oh Oh !

Old 09-03-2013, 10:22 PM
flyingace
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Bocifus
WTF I thought we had a deal?
Like I told you via PM

You have the wrong bike for the liners I have. 5 Others with the RIGHT bike were chomping at the bit. I told you to hold off paying because I originally listed the WRONG part number, which is what you were basing your decision to buy mine on.

Had I sent you the wrong liners for your bags, you would have been on here pissed at me for that too.

So, did we have a "deal"? You hadn't paid for them yet, and I stopped you from doing so based on knowing they were not the right liners for your bike.

Im sorry if you feel like I screwed you in some manner by trying to prevent you from buying the wrong part.

Old 09-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Bocifus
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by flyingace
Like I told you via PM

You have the wrong bike for the liners I have. 5 Others with the RIGHT bike were chomping at the bit. I told you to hold off paying because I originally listed the WRONG part number, which is what you were basing your decision to buy mine on.

Had I sent you the wrong liners for your bags, you would have been on here pissed at me for that too.

So, did we have a "deal"? You hadn't paid for them yet, and I stopped you from doing so based on knowing they were not the right liners for your bike.

Im sorry if you feel like I screwed you in some manner by trying to prevent you from buying the wrong part.
A lot of assumptions on your part. You never asked me what bags I have on my bike, ever. So how would you know they wouldn't fit. The only reason I hadn't paid as I was waiting on you to get back to me with the shipping cost, which I had asked for in a PM earlier today. I get a PM from you asking me to HOLD OFF. For what you didn't say except you had posted the wrong part number. I replied I was still interested and you come back saying you sold them, so don't act like you were doing me a favor, you are covering your ***. You raised the asking price, then didn't even ask if I was still interested.
Not the way I do business, but all you wanted to do was sell them, which you did out from under me.

Later.

Old 09-04-2013, 08:39 AM
flyingace
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Bocifus
A lot of assumptions on your part. You never asked me what bags I have on my bike, ever. So how would you know they wouldn't fit. The only reason I hadn't paid as I was waiting on you to get back to me with the shipping cost, which I had asked for in a PM earlier today. I get a PM from you asking me to HOLD OFF. For what you didn't say except you had posted the wrong part number. I replied I was still interested and you come back saying you sold them, so don't act like you were doing me a favor, you are covering your ***. You raised the asking price, then didn't even ask if I was still interested.
Not the way I do business, but all you wanted to do was sell them, which you did out from under me.

Later.
I would rather you you be pissed at me and flame me for NOT selling you a wrong part, than be pissed at me and flame me FOR selling you a wrong part. In that regard, your right, I was covering my ***.

Feel free to walk into a dealer, pay FULL price, and walk out with what you want.

Old 09-05-2013, 05:57 PM
ElGigante
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wtf dude i sent a PayPal on the 2nd!

Old 09-06-2013, 12:49 AM
flyingace
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by ElGigante
Wtf dude i sent a PayPal on the 2nd!

1. What is your name
2. What is your email
3. What email did you send a payment to?

I have only one payment showing on my Paypal account in the amount of the liners. And Its accounted for and not you.

Quick Reply: Saddlebag liners