Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

CFR's

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 05:02 PM
13street2013
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry whats up with CFR PIPES

I bought a set of cfr pipes though a dealer on 4/9 2013 still have not received them yet they said be in June but JUNE IS GONE are they worth waiting on or should I go with something else

Old 07-19-2013, 06:20 PM
vtdiesel
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The pipes are really nice, never heard anything like them hence why i bought them. I'm just going a different direction with my exhaust is why they are for sale.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:07 AM
vtdiesel
Tourer

Bump...

Old 07-21-2013, 02:28 PM
SMSGTBob
3rd Gear
Default Cfr's

I would buy them. when did they say you will have them back? How would you like me to pay for them?

Old 07-21-2013, 05:33 PM
vtdiesel
Tourer

Originally Posted by SMSGTBob
I would buy them. when did they say you will have them back? How would you like me to pay for them?
Tracked the shipping and they are due in at CFR on the 25th. Then they should be shipping the new set the following day. I can't give you an estimated date on arrival till after the 25th. Thanks

Old 07-21-2013, 07:12 PM
SMSGTBob
3rd Gear

I want to buy this set of CFR's from you! Please let me know how you would like to proceed. thanks. Bob

Old 07-21-2013, 07:50 PM
SMSGTBob
3rd Gear

Not sure how quickly they will ship out the new set, have they (CFR) told you how long it would take to ship out your new set? Might not be a bad idea to call and ask the question. I would think you would have priority over a new customer just placing an order. I have been told 10 to 16 week wait time and have read some post's that people have been waiting a very long time. I do have an order in for a set but if I can get your set sooner that would work for me. Please let me know what CFR tells you and please don't sell these to anyone else. I want them! I'm over in Afghanistan now, and will be home soon to take delivery of my new 2013 Road Glide CVO. I am trying to get the exhaust system installed before I get home so I can get to riding ASAP. Let me know how you would like me to pay for them and what CFR says for the delivery of the new pipes. Also I live in Florida and would need them shipped there, Zip is 33905 so you can get an estimate on shipping. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Thanks again. Bob

Old 07-21-2013, 09:04 PM
ridedaddy
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 13street2013
I bought a set of cfr pipes though a dealer on 4/9 2013 still have not received them yet they said be in June but JUNE IS GONE are they worth waiting on or should I go with something else
I waited over 10 weeks to get mine. I knew if I didn't hold out for them I would always wished I had, regardless of how whatever else I would have bought would have sounded. I have them now and I really like them. They sound awsome!! The best part for me was how well they mellow out on the open road. At 70mph they are just a nice rumble in the background not overbearing at all. At idle or under accel they sound mean!! Perfect combo for me.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:26 AM
HarleymanMike
Cruiser

Hey there SMSGTBob....just wanted to say, "Thanks, bro!"

Speed safely

Old 07-22-2013, 09:03 AM
SMSGTBob
3rd Gear

HarleyManMike, Thank you Brother. Five months down and one more to go. Can not wait to get on my new ride, I am super excited to get the CFR's!
RideDaddy, did you de cat your header pipe or install new header pipe's? if so what did you go with? I purchased the S&S Power Tune Headers and will purchase the CFR slip on's from Vtdiesel.
Vtdiesel, You have no idea how thankful I am!!! I'm doing back flip's over here. Thank you very much.

Quick Reply: CFR's