Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

D&D Fat Cat

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Capt. Mike
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Dan

Old 06-09-2013, 04:43 PM
xpsteve
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW. I'm the first to respond and you sell it to someone else. What a sorry POS you are. And the buyer knowing he is not first in line....same statement.

Old 06-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Capt. Mike
Road Master

Sorry dude but you were uncertain at best, just how long am I suppose to wait till your "tuner" let's you know if the exhaust will work for you, "until" he says it won't and I lose out on selling to someone that knows what he/she wants and ready to buy?
D&D web site could've helped you as well as HD Forum members and if you would've contacted me via email as I requested I could have helped. BTW what year is your bike anyway, mine is an 05 as stated, exhaust is for 99-07 as stated.
Chill my man no need in name calling, just shows more ignorance.

Old 06-09-2013, 07:04 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by xpsteve
WOW. I'm the first to respond and you sell it to someone else. What a sorry POS you are. And the buyer knowing he is not first in line....same statement.
Every part being sold on the forum has one or two post of guys interested, you pretty much have to say you want to buy them and pay. If every seller waited for every first poster to decide if he really wants it or not nothing would get sold!

Old 06-09-2013, 07:21 PM
HD Bobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by xpsteve
It's pretty simple.... Pics have been posted, next does it or does it not fit the bike and finally if you are willing to pay the price just jump on it and PAY! New it's a $900 pipe.

I would have done the same as seller. If you have a sure sale why would you wait and potentially loose a sale. If you did some research you would know that it's a sick, top performing, pipe! The top pipes out are the D&D, RB racing, and pro pipe.

Old 06-09-2013, 08:38 PM
xpsteve
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HD Bobber
It's pretty simple.... Pics have been posted, next does it or does it not fit the bike and finally if you are willing to pay the price just jump on it and PAY! New it's a $900 pipe.

I would have done the same as seller. If you have a sure sale why would you wait and potentially loose a sale. If you did some research you would know that it's a sick, top performing, pipe! The top pipes out are the D&D, RB racing, and pro pipe.

I asked for a part number. He had none, only what it was currently on. I know it will fit the 103's of those years. I asked for an additional picture so better show the other side so I could see o2 bung locations. He said ok. At this point I am still wanting the pipe and then he sells I believe to you.

It appears as if you are someone that beats up little kids and take their candy because you can and that ok.

It's just that I feel myself as someone with honor and try to gain respect. They are two people here that have neither in my opinion. And someone going by a screen name as Capt..... well I will not even comment about that.

Oh, I have a found a place that sells the D&D pipe for $699 free shipping. Ghost and pipe for under $1100.

Old 06-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Capt. Mike
Road Master

Shipped UPS today, sent tracking # via PM & email.
Let me know if you do not receive.
Thanks again, Dan, pleasure doing business with you.
Capt. Mike

Old 06-13-2013, 06:13 PM
HD Bobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts

Thanks for the pipe. Came in perfect. Nice packing. Ride safe man.