Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Black End Caps

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 02:06 PM
pauly3
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Black End Caps

Pipes are SOLD!!! Thank you UltraNutz!!!

As many of you all know I was fortunate enough to win the latest MGS Exhaust giveaway and now I am selling my Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers that I had on my 2011 Harley-Davidson Street Glide. These mufflers were only on my motorcycle for roughly 1,500 miles. They are in very good condition and were purchased brand new from Caliente Harley-Davidson. The pipes come in their original box with the original mounting hardware.

There is a very small scratch on the bottom of one end cap that is not visible unless you lay under the bike. Otherwise they are in very good condition! Please take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

These pipes sell for $649.95 brand new so here is your chance to save BIG as I am only asking for $450.00 (Shipped - Lower 48)! Items are also being advertised locally on Craigslist. PAYPAL Preferred (Gift)!

NEW 1995-2012 4 INCH SLIP-ON MUFFLER CHROME W/ BLACK END CAPS
Model #: 500-0102
Fit All Touring Bikes: 1995-2012 4 Inch Slip-on Muffler Chrome
*Do not adjust stock ECU settings with Rinehart slip-ons on 2009-2012 H-D Touring models with stock head pipes.

Attached Thumbnails Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Black End Caps-dsc_0527_zpsf91b9a28.jpg   Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Black End Caps-dsc_0528_zps9d0aea3a.jpg   Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Black End Caps-dsc_0529_zpsf119009a.jpg   Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Black End Caps-dsc_0533_zps3313f57c.jpg   Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Black End Caps-dsc_0536_zps0b2107e5.jpg  

Last edited by pauly3; 01-24-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old 01-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Zooki1
Road Captain
Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by pauly3
As many of you all know I was fortunate enough to win the latest MGS Exhaust giveaway and now I am selling my Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers that I had on my 2011 Harley-Davidson Street Glide. These mufflers were only on my motorcycle for roughly 1,500 miles. They are in very good condition and were purchased brand new from Caliente Harley-Davidson. The pipes come in their original box with the original mounting hardware.

There is a very small scratch on the bottom of one end cap that is not visible unless you lay under the bike. Otherwise they are in very good condition! Please take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

These pipes sell for $649.95 brand new so here is your chance to save BIG as I am only asking for $450.00 (Shipped - Lower 48)! Items are also being advertised locally on Craigslist.

NEW 1995-2012 4 INCH SLIP-ON MUFFLER CHROME W/ BLACK END CAPS
Model #: 500-0102
Fit All Touring Bikes: 1995-2012 4 Inch Slip-on Muffler Chrome
*Do not adjust stock ECU settings with Rinehart slip-ons on 2009-2012 H-D Touring models with stock head pipes.

Im thinkin real hard about getting these--i currently have the screamin eagle fatshotz 2 into 2. These were on the bike when i bought it and dont know much about them and ive always liked the reinharts. Can you tell me if the reinharts are much better---like i say i havent had a chance to run the SE 2 weeks after i got the bike i've had a license issue!

Old 01-23-2013, 03:23 PM
pauly3
Tourer

Thanks for your interest Zooki1!

"Much Better" is hard to determine cuz I've never heard your setup. I will say my buddy with Screamin' Eagles prefers the deep bassy and throaty sound of the Rineharts. The fact that the pipe is 4" allows for a different kind of much deeper sound. Furthermore the size of the pipe fills up that space under the saddlebag very nicely. At the end of the day they are Rineharts and a superior product with a large following in the bagger world.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Zooki1
Road Captain
Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by pauly3
Thanks for your interest Zooki1!

"Much Better" is hard to determine cuz I've never heard your setup. I will say my buddy with Screamin' Eagles prefers the deep bassy and throaty sound of the Rineharts. The fact that the pipe is 4" allows for a different kind of much deeper sound. Furthermore the size of the pipe fills up that space under the saddlebag very nicely. At the end of the day they are Rineharts and a superior product with a large following in the bagger world.

Mine seem kinda quite for my liking but have been told that they are adjustable. When i bought this ultra it was the HD owners demo and i know he usually puts nice stuff on so i figured i would just see how i liked them and then right after i bought it i lost my license so i havent had a chance to get use to them. Right now im working on the bike to get it ready for when i get my DL back. I have spent allitle more than the OL likes but thats how it goes---i will see if i can talk my way into getting these but dont know at the moment. I would imagine you will get alot of request

Old 01-23-2013, 03:49 PM
pauly3
Tourer

Originally Posted by Zooki1
Mine seem kinda quite for my liking but have been told that they are adjustable. When i bought this ultra it was the HD owners demo and i know he usually puts nice stuff on so i figured i would just see how i liked them and then right after i bought it i lost my license so i havent had a chance to get use to them. Right now im working on the bike to get it ready for when i get my DL back. I have spent allitle more than the OL likes but thats how it goes---i will see if i can talk my way into getting these but dont know at the moment. I would imagine you will get alot of request
Good Luck with the request through the CFO! We shall see how the sale goes. I did think of just keeping them but it wouldn't make sense for them to just sit there. I rather someone enjoy some nice mufflers on their scoot!

Old 01-23-2013, 05:36 PM
pauly3
Tourer

Edited post as my pictures disappeared... not sure why although you can now see them again. I hope they don't disappear again.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:57 PM
Sagido
Tourer

Have been considering these. Let me know via PM if you will move off your price.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:02 AM
thecurti
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you tell me what the inlet size is please? 1 3/4" or 2"

Old 01-24-2013, 08:34 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

They are slipons. the inlet size is 1-3/4" The only way to get the 2" inlet is with their true dual setup.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:43 AM
pauly3
Tourer

Sale Pending to UltraNutz!!! Thank you sir for answering that question as well!

Quick Reply: Rinehart 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Black End Caps