Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

WTB saddle bag supports with crash bar

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 08:50 AM
oliver99
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB saddle bag supports with crash bar

im looking for a set of saddle bag supports that have the crash bar that goes in front of the saddle bags for a 09 or up touring bike, im not looking for the bag guards that go around the bags, i believe the only bike sthat came with these r the road king and the ultra, let me know if u have something,thanks

Old 08-03-2012, 09:33 AM
gearedforacure
Cruiser

I have them off of an 09 FLHTP, they had the guards that go around the bags as well, but I had them removed before I picked up the bike. I have since switched to the street glide style rails.

These do have the holes for mounting the side rails. That seems to bother some people but not others.

I would be willing to sell them to you cheap as long as you pick up shipping. They are awkwardly shaped. I think they break down one way or another, but they will will have some weight.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:59 AM
oliver99
Cruiser

Originally Posted by gearedforacure
I have them off of an 09 FLHTP, they had the guards that go around the bags as well, but I had them removed before I picked up the bike. I have since switched to the street glide style rails.

These do have the holes for mounting the side rails. That seems to bother some people but not others.

I would be willing to sell them to you cheap as long as you pick up shipping. They are awkwardly shaped. I think they break down one way or another, but they will will have some weight.
i have a streeet glide and will betaking mine off , can u send me a couple pics please of them.
my email is cmayne2@cogeco.ca
thanks
im really looking to see what the left side one looks like to know if it has the bracket im looking for

Old 08-04-2012, 11:25 AM
gearedforacure
Cruiser

Originally Posted by oliver99
i have a streeet glide and will betaking mine off , can u send me a couple pics please of them.
my email is cmayne2@cogeco.ca
thanks
im really looking to see what the left side one looks like to know if it has the bracket im looking for
No prob, ill get them posted today.