Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Chopped tour pak and black components (feeler)

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 06:26 PM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chopped tour pak and black components (feeler)

This is all off a 2006 Street Glide

EDIT: I have given it some thought. There's a lot of quality components here, and factoring that with the money and time spent on powdering.....this is a good looking setup. And if you have a cobalt bike, you really don't need to paint (the rub from my backrest is the only thing visible, and you wouldn't see it if you the backrest pad on). So I'm putting a price on the whole package (have complete hardware not pictured too). ......$600 shipped for the entire setup. Look at the components and the powder work and I think it's a good deal. If I can't get that, then I'm probably gonna keep it for now.

I'm getting this put up because I've had a lot of inquiries. I just don't know what to ask for prices and whether or not to sell it as a whole or part it out. And I'm kinda on the fence on maybe keeping it and making it work for my project. But I do need funds. So I'm just gonna put it up here and if somebody wants to make me an offer, maybe it'll be enough. Il try and come up with prices later.

Here's the tour pak. No hardware on it since I am planning on painting it and got most of the hardware powder coated. I butchered the lid a bit trying to get the custom latches to work before I realized they were the wrong part. (finally got the right part number. Also, there are holes drilled for the light spoiler kit and the luggage rack. Its also gouged where my Mustang backrest rubbed against it at times (had it in the solo config). But it's not abs plastic, so your painter can fix all this up pretty easy.

Luggage rack powder coated flat black. I don't remember if it's the deluxe or what it's called.

Solo quick detach powder coated flat black. Little nick at the end of one the "hooks"

Light spoiler kit

The hardware, including the deluxe latches I had done as well. All powder coated flat black. The chrome pieces you see are plastic and will have to be painted. You don't really see much of them though.

Kuryakin extended whatever you call it. Moves the tour pak back two inches. Also powdered in flat black

Last edited by fatguyona1000; 06-10-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:54 AM
CndUltra95
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

What are you looking for on the spoiler and lightbar ?
98281 shipped to this zipcode please
Rob

Old 06-08-2012, 10:12 AM
0ldhippie
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 140 Likes on 117 Posts

I have some interest in the Solo quick detach mount. But I'm cheap.

Old 06-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Motown Glide
Banned

what year is the mounting bracket? in interested in all the black hardware, hinges ,latches, etc. If anybody wants chrome of buys tour pack, will trade for all chorme, i have everything, pm me! thanks

Old 06-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Motown Glide
Banned

i got phone call out to friend on whole package, what are you looking for it? pm me, i bought one ment ready to got for $550 shipped to me fom another menber?

Old 06-08-2012, 04:14 PM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain

Motown glide -

Shoot a pm with your offer for the whole package and I'll stew it over.

Old 06-08-2012, 05:26 PM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain

I have given it some thought. There's a lot of quality components here, and factoring that with the money and time spent on powdering.....this is a good looking setup. And if you have a cobalt bike, you really don't need to paint (the rub from my backrest is the only thing visible, and you wouldn't see it if you the backrest pad on). So I'm putting a price on the whole package (have complete hardware not pictured too). ......$600 shipped for the entire setup. Look at the components and the powder work and I think it's a good deal. If I can't get that, then I'm probably gonna keep it for now.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:22 PM
drukanfu
Supporter
Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

" Feelers" SUCK ! So.....you parted it out as well !

Old 06-08-2012, 07:59 PM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain

Originally Posted by drukanfu
" Feelers" SUCK ! So.....you parted it out as well !
I agree. It's not a feeler anymore though. And it's parted out because I was prepping it for powder and paint.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:56 PM
drukanfu
Supporter
Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

That's a good price, especially for a solid fiberglass tour-pak !

Quick Reply: Chopped tour pak and black components (feeler)