Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

4 point docking Chrome with chrome caps

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 06:36 PM
ny2az
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FlatBlackGlide
man u have such nice stuff for sale but u really need to do some research on pricing i can offer u 100$ bc anymore mightas well buy a new one
you can't even buy this on ebay for $100....thx for the offer tho...

Old 04-22-2012, 06:43 PM
ilmanzo31
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yknow, you new guys to the forums seriously need to learn how to use your private messages if you want to haggle. Reputation is everything on this place, and comments like these hurt the poster as much as those who comment!

If an item is overpriced, it ain't gunna sell! Plain and simple. And moreover (i maintain my position on this belief) if someone lists, say, a new in bow $150 item for $50 delivered by a courier, someone is STILL going to offer less than asking price! (Much like it was just a couple posts up.)

We seriously need to get back to being gentlemen around here...

Old 04-22-2012, 07:02 PM
ny2az
Banned

Originally Posted by ilmanzo31
Yknow, you new guys to the forums seriously need to learn how to use your private messages if you want to haggle. Reputation is everything on this place, and comments like these hurt the poster as much as those who comment!

If an item is overpriced, it ain't gunna sell! Plain and simple. And moreover (i maintain my position on this belief) if someone lists, say, a new in bow $150 item for $50 delivered by a courier, someone is STILL going to offer less than asking price! (Much like it was just a couple posts up.)

point well made...
pm your offers...weather it's here or another classified...you guys think your the only one's that know what something sells for...this is not the first time this has been discussed...

Old 04-22-2012, 07:11 PM
FlatBlackGlide
Cruiser

It's not that I'm trying to haggle him or what ever but as soon as u take something out of the box it's considered used espically if it on ur bike and looses value no matter what it is ur not Gunna get full price . And I know u can't get it on eBay for that price bc the ones on eBay aren't used there NEW so of course there more money I'm not trying to low ball but on all ur listings u sate everything's used but it's always listEd for top dollar or sometimes even more the new ones I thought if u can them new for 130 then 100 used is a pair price that's all

Old 04-22-2012, 08:04 PM
ilmanzo31
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's no reason to defend your offer, glide. As an onlooker following the thread, I thought it was straightforward, reasonable, and was done with no ill intention. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever, that's how deals happen!

Last edited by ilmanzo31; 04-22-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:58 PM
FLHX2012
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This forum isnt letting me send pm's whats your bottom dollar send me an email to cbrbret@gmail.com

Old 04-23-2012, 12:07 AM
trackadaptor
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by trackadaptor
Sells New for $139.00

http://www.surdyke.com/AdvPartInfo.a...umber=54205-09

You have pictures I'll make offer

Old 04-23-2012, 12:21 AM
ny2az
Banned

Originally Posted by trackadaptor

I usually post pic's of everything I sell when I get the chance to take them...in the mean time...consider them as new condition...pic's will be taken and just verify what I have said all along...

remember these do come with all 4 chrome magnetic caps if interested...if not...can give price of 4 point docking alone without caps...let me know...

Old 04-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ny2az
and you sir are a class in itself...won't mention what class...I have an excellent track record and anyone here that bought from me can verify that...my descriptions are spot on and there are no disputes...I have not had one...
so as it was said...if your not interested and price is not to your liking...

Move On....
Wow, look at you! Bustin' out a violin to put down a brother in the Forums while you're trying to sell something. Now if that wouldn't make someone buy something from you I don't know what will.

Speaking of brothers, I'd think we should be trying to hookup our Harley Forums brethren instead of trying for top dollar from them. This link shows an Ebay listing that is presently more than $30 less INCLUDING the caps. Oh, and without the transaction fee.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-12-HARL...0#ht_500wt_949

This public service announcement was brought to you by...Me :-)

Old 04-23-2012, 01:02 AM
ny2az
Banned

Originally Posted by Dew Me

Speaking of brothers, I'd think we should be trying to hookup our Harley Forums brethren instead of trying for top dollar from them. This link shows an Ebay listing that is presently more than $30 less INCLUDING the caps. Oh, and without the transaction fee.

This public service announcement was brought to you by...Me :-)

you new guys to the forums seriously need to learn how to use your private messages if you want to haggle. Reputation is everything on this place, and comments like these hurt the poster as much as those who comment!

If an item is overpriced, it ain't gunna sell! Plain and simple. And moreover (I maintain my position on this belief) if someone lists, say, a new in box $150 item for $50 delivered by a courier, someone is STILL going to offer less than asking price! (Much like it was just a couple posts up.)

Take a few pointer's here and learn....and while your at it...don't show me what an auction is at until it closes...then break out your own violin.... so I guess we have about 2 days to find out....

Oh...

and this public service announcement was brought to you by...Me

Last edited by ny2az; 04-23-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Quick Reply: 4 point docking Chrome with chrome caps