Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

2011 StreetGlide parts FS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 11:49 PM
PGDredd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2011 StreetGlide parts FS!

I want to get rid of this stuff to clean out the garage:

-Stock StreetGlide windshield: $40. Never used, taken off the bike before I even left the dealer with it.

-Stock Exhaust: All of it, never used. Also taken off the bike before I left the dealer with it. $100 for the Header Pipe and make offers for the rest....it will go cheap!!

**X-Over CHROME HEAT SHIELD IS SOLD!** I still have the rest of the stock exhaust, including the X-Over Tube.

-Stock Crashbars: **SOLD!!**

-2011 Street Glide rear valance and tail light/ tag assembly: It's Sadona Orange, I am putting a Screamin' Eagle rear valance on this weekend with the smoked LED's on it and Yaffe plate assembly, so I don't need the stock stuff. I am thinking $250 for the whole assembly, but I will part it out.

The light bar for the tails have HD chrome visors with smoked lenses and red LED bulbs in them. The LED tag light would come with this assembly, as do the triple LED lights at the bottom of the fender valance. Here's a pic of what i have while it's still on the bike:

NOTE: The shorty antenna and chrome laydown tag frame in the above pic are already spoken for, so are not included.

Everything listed here is + SHIPPING. If you are local I can meet you with the parts or you can pick it up. Thanks!

-

Last edited by PGDredd; 05-17-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:56 AM
hapbob
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default PM Sent

You have PM !!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-07-2012, 09:11 AM
pjones1969
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default exhaust shield

Not sure what exhaust you had, but I am interested in the shield that ran under the frame on the left side on the 2009.

2011 StreetGlide parts FS!-dsc05726.jpg

What part of So. MD? I lived in Mechanicsville for a while and graduated from Morganza High School.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:06 AM
ponch3640
Tourer

When will the fascia be available?

Old 03-09-2012, 12:16 PM
RAYCE_FLHP13
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey if you still have the stock headers for sales are they 2-1 or 2-1-2. Pm me your price shipped to 77627.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 72 Posts

Interested in the light bar. Please PM me with a price. Thanks,

Old 03-11-2012, 12:54 PM
PGDredd
Banned

Sorry for the late reply's guys....but here goes:

pjjones, I am pretty sure that's what my stock setup looked like. I will pull it out and get some pics up here for you. Make me an offer for the shield. I lived in Mechanicsville until about a year and a half ago, in Country Meadows. I am in Bowie now......

ponch & themouth, I am waiting right now for my painter to get my SE rear panel painted, then I am installing it. I am hoping to have that ready in the next week or two.....you know how it goes trying to rush your painters. He's pretty backed up with everyone else trying to get ready for bike season and I seem to be stuck last on his list.....

RAYCE, the stock headers are 2-1-2. These are the only pics I have of the bike with it's stock pipes on.....this was parked behind the dealer next to my '10 Wide Glide trade-in before they started stripping the Street Glide down to ad my parts:

Make me an offer on just the header if you are interested.

I am replying to all PM's now and will put the exhaust pics up here shortly. Thanks!

Last edited by PGDredd; 04-11-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:42 PM
RAYCE_FLHP13
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have a PM!

Old 04-11-2012, 03:50 PM
PGDredd
Banned

OK, my Screamin' Eagle rear section FINALLY got painted, and I am installing it Saturday. That means the stock tail light-bar, rear valance, and tag assembly is now for sale.

The antenna pictured above is already spoken for, so is the chrome laydown tag frame, everything else must go. Not a scratch on any of this stuff. Make me an offer, I am thinking $250 for the entire setup if that's what you want, but I don't really know what it's worth, so make offers. If you are local I'd take a bit less not to have to ship it, but I will ship if need be. I will sell the parts separate as well.

The exhaust is ready to go, too. Those who were interested let me know and I can ship it as well.

I am also going to have one (left, clutch side) Sedona Orange saddle bag for sale. There was an unfortunate mishap (somone could not hold it straight) and the bike fell partway over, just enough to scratch the bottom edge of the bag. No cracks, it was caught before it went all the way over, but I got a new painted bag on the way, so this one must go. $200 for the bag. Other than the bottom, there is not a scratch. Lid and latch not included.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:33 AM
pjones1969
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm still interested in the under the frame crossover left side shield if you don't have a buyer that wanted the entire exhaust system, I'll give you $30.00 shipped to 75002. Let me know.

Quick Reply: 2011 StreetGlide parts FS!