Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

First Gear Navigator LEATHER Jacket 2XL

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 05:32 PM
sgnden
Road Master
Received 56 Likes on 25 Posts
Default First Gear Navigator LEATHER Jacket 2XL

Hey Guys...I have had this very nice leather jacket hanging in my closet for years. I don't think First Gear even makes leather jackets any more.

This is a very well made med-weight retro looking tab collar with lots of pockets. It was made in this distressed look you see and was worn very little.

It is a First Gear Navigator Leather motorcycle jacket. I can't find any for sale online but it was NOT a cheap coat back when I bought it. It's probably 9-10 years old and has not been worn at all in the past 7. When I did wear it, it was VERY little. I am 6'1" and it is the perfect length w/ longer arms as a correct motorcycle jacket should have.

It is in excellent condition. However, the little tab that would be used to loop through your belt is torn-off and one of the little leather vent zipper pulls on the back is missing. I took good pictures of those things.

I have gone back-and-forth about whether to sell this one or not for the past couple of years, but I think it's time (plus my damn gut it too big for it to fit anyway nowadays!).

Similar leather jackets I could find (but nowhere near as cool) appear to sell new from $500+ down to $350 or so. Ebay has some used up there for $150 - $200 but again not in this good condition.

$175 shipped...how's that?

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails First Gear Navigator LEATHER Jacket 2XL-dscn0483.jpg   First Gear Navigator LEATHER Jacket 2XL-dscn0486.jpg   First Gear Navigator LEATHER Jacket 2XL-dscn0492.jpg   First Gear Navigator LEATHER Jacket 2XL-dscn0494.jpg   First Gear Navigator LEATHER Jacket 2XL-dscn0491.jpg  

Old 06-18-2013, 01:03 PM
rockjumper
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firstgear Navigator?

Hi. I know this is an old post. I was just wondering about that Firstgear jacket you sold. Are you sure the model name was "Navigator?" When I search for that name, another Firstgear jacket comes up, which is more of a bomber-style. I'm curious because I have the same jacket as yours, and I LOVE it, but it's literally starting to fall apart, and I want to try to find another used one. Thanks!

By the way, if anyone else is a fan of this jacket, Milwaukee Leather made what's almost a carbon copy of it, and it's on clearance for $159. They only have a few left, I think. It's called the "Street Hunter." I just ordered one, but I still want to find another Firstgear if I can. http://www.milwaukeemotorcycleclothi...er-jacket.html

Old 06-18-2013, 01:30 PM
sgnden
Road Master
Received 56 Likes on 25 Posts

You're right, this is an old post and the jacket is long gone. I don't recall, but knowing me, I probably made sure it was the right model name before selling it. I bought it a long time ago (early 2000's) and who knows what has happened with the company and/or its model names.

Love my Langlitz!!

Good luck.