Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Cee Baileys Grand Touring Windshield w Light Gray Tint For Road King - Excellent Cond

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 05:25 PM
RoadKingKamchi
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cee Baileys Grand Touring Windshield w Light Gray Tint For Road King - Excellent Cond

Cee Baileys Grand Touring Windshield w Light Gray Tint For Road King - +4" High, + 2" Wide - Asking $99.00 obo (retail price is $189.00), Excellent Condition, Includes Shipping (lower 48 states)

I took the plunge and put a fairing on the bike, and no longer need the shield. It is literally brand new.. having been on the bike for 1 week when I stumbled on a deal for a fairing that I couldn't refuse. There are no marks on it other than where the mounting hardware went, and it is a beautiful light gray color.

There are pictures attached (including my signature picture), and please reach out to me through the forum, or at roadkingkamchi@yahoo.com - thanks! Andrew

Here is the information from the website: Cee Baileys

Original measures 20” tall when measured from the top of the headlight cut out to the top center of the shield & measures 24” at the widest point. Replacement shield only (brackets not included) must use existing hardware.

All shields are hand polished to a brilliant luster which provides excellent optics for unequaled clarity. This shield is 30% thicker than the original and most competitors. The result is less vibration at idle with better stability at highway speeds. Our shields feature polished edges for a glass like appearance with quality that’s second to none. Available in six different sizes with two different width options and made in the USA.

Manufactured from .187 aircraft grade acrylic and available in clear, opaque black, green, light & dark gray tints.

About The Tint: http://www.ceebaileys.com/cycle/colorgallery.html

Attached Thumbnails Cee Baileys Grand Touring Windshield w Light Gray Tint For Road King - Excellent Cond-cb-shield-1.jpg   Cee Baileys Grand Touring Windshield w Light Gray Tint For Road King - Excellent Cond-cb-shield-2.jpg   Cee Baileys Grand Touring Windshield w Light Gray Tint For Road King - Excellent Cond-cb-shield-3.jpg   Cee Baileys Grand Touring Windshield w Light Gray Tint For Road King - Excellent Cond-cb-shield-4.jpg  

Last edited by RoadKingKamchi; 09-26-2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: updated information - new price 9 26 11
Old 09-19-2011, 11:59 PM
RoadKingKamchi
Tourer

Corrected Information

Old 09-20-2011, 09:31 AM
RoadKingKamchi
Tourer

Added Picture Bump

Old 09-20-2011, 10:08 AM
pappy42
Cruiser
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 90 Likes on 51 Posts

Can you add a photo from the front? Good clear photo of the brackets so I can see if the shield will mount on my brackets.
Thanks

Old 09-20-2011, 11:13 AM
RoadKingKamchi
Tourer

Originally Posted by pappy42
Can you add a photo from the front? Good clear photo of the brackets so I can see if the shield will mount on my brackets.
Thanks
Hi there, and I am happy to help you out. Since the shield is not on my bike any more, I would like to provide a link to the Cee Baileys site, which has a picture of exactly what it looked like on my bike - the 5 hole across the top and 2 below that on each side. I hope this helps, and please let me know if there is anything else I can do. Andrew

http://www.ceebaileys.com/harley/flhr_ws.html

Old 09-20-2011, 08:00 PM
RoadKingKamchi
Tourer

Updated Price - Information .. Now $125.00, shipping included!

Old 09-21-2011, 12:40 PM
pappy42
Cruiser
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 90 Likes on 51 Posts

Andrew, thanks for posting the additional photo. I won't be able to use your shield since my mounting brackets have seven holes across the top.

Old 09-22-2011, 11:56 AM
RoadKingKamchi
Tourer

New Price Bump - $119obo - Free Shipping

Old 09-22-2011, 07:49 PM
RoadKingKamchi
Tourer

Thursday Night - Celebrating The Latest Ultimate Fighter Season Bump $115.00!

Old 09-23-2011, 08:31 AM
ceebaileys
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats on your fairing! thanks for sharing such details of our product =D best of luck to you, andrew. ride safe out there

Quick Reply: Cee Baileys Grand Touring Windshield w Light Gray Tint For Road King - Excellent Cond