Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

passing lamp set-up (bar and all lights / lenses)

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 05:10 AM
jeff137
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default passing lamp set-up (bar and all lights / lenses)

I purchased these parts off the forum at the end of May. I bought them in hopes of having more light for night driving, but before they even arrived at my door I decided I would rather get an LCD headlight. I prefer the minimalist look of the street glide front end and don’t want to add the extra hardware / lights. So, I am posting these items for sale at the price I paid a couple of weeks ago.

Complete stock passing lamp setup and all in excellent condition
Chrome bar
light housings
light bulbs
lens covers
trim rings
It was removed from a 2010 Ltd. Includes stock "lollipop" turn signals with the clear lenses and extra smoked lenses. Also a set of the HD trim rings that fit around the turn signals (the flat, straight version, not the Frenched ones.) Stock passing lamp bulbs and turn signal bulbs.

$125 for the whole setup plus shipping (around $25) via paypal.

Note when removing the turn signal bulbs, the original owner cut the wires, so there is no female end plug from the turn signal bulbs. This can be seen in the pics where the wires rise up above the turn signal bulbs and are laid across the bracket cross-member. Also one screw is missing from the turn signal lollipops.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:55 AM
CC Rainman
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How hard are these to wire up and do you use the aux switch on the dash?

Old 06-22-2011, 08:31 AM
jeff137
Cruiser

I have no idea. With my crazy work schedule I wasn't going to have time to install them, so I had spoken with a local shop that builds custom bikes. They said it would take them 30 to 45 minutes to install. It would have been even less but since the turn signal wiring was cut they would have to splice wires instead of just putting the connectors together. They said it was simple work, but I just didn't have time. If you look up the parts in the HD catalog you'll see this is a very good price. I'm offering it for the same thing I paid. Just let me know if you're interested. I can send more pics if you need them, just shoot me a pm or reply here.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:38 PM
TReaper
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would these fit a 02 Road King, FLHR?

Old 06-23-2011, 02:57 AM
jeff137
Cruiser

Originally Posted by TReaper
Would these fit a 02 Road King, FLHR?
My initial thought is yes, but you should check with your dealer to be sure. I would think the bolt pattern for the bracket would be the same and anything can be wired to work together even if the plugs aren't the same by splicing, etc. Like I said though, check with a dealer to be sure. At this price you could always re-sell them like I'm doing. The individual parts add up to a LOT more than the $125 I'm asking. I got a good deal on them though so I'm just passing it on without trying to part out for more $$$.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Daddio
Tourer

................BUMP for a good deal and a good guy.....

Old 06-25-2011, 03:41 PM
jeff137
Cruiser

There must be someone needing some lights.?. If you look up the part #'s this is a pretty good price for all the parts combined...

Old 06-29-2011, 06:01 AM
jeff137
Cruiser

I'm open to offers, but it's already pretty darn cheap.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:01 AM
jeff137
Cruiser

I'm dropping the price to $125 including shipping. A couple of people have written saying they were interested, then not written back so... they're still available and cheaper now too!

Old 07-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Daddio
Tourer

This is a good deal They came off of a 2010 Limited to be replaced with the CVO type passing light mount and have very little wear/use on them. The chrome and bulbs are like new. It is not difficult to wire them up. Extra turn signal trim rings and lenses.
This setup runs over $300 from the dealer/catalogue.
Good way to add those passing lamps you've been wanting for less than half the cost the a dealer would charge you.

Bump for a good deal for a good guy.

Quick Reply: passing lamp set-up (bar and all lights / lenses)