Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Long Ride Shields 8.5 flip up, TBags windshield pouch

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 11:23 PM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Long Ride Shields 8.5 flip up, TBags windshield pouch

Well, I have been meaning to put these up here for a while but just not got around to it.

I have a LRS 8.5 ultra flip in dark smoke. has a few marks and such around where the bolts mount...all of them under the fairing so you don't actually see them at all with the shield mounted, you just notice it when it is off the bike. Otherwise in great condition. has about 500 miles on it. I was able to get away with a 6.5 so I went that route. 50.00 shipped? OBO

TBags 3 pocket fairing pouch. was on for about the same 500 miles and doesn't fit with my new KW 6.5 curve (FYI). Great condition. 45.00 shipped? OBO

Also, I prefer to not take Paypal because of their new "hey were gonna hold the money for 21 days" BS...I knew they were the devil before, but that is crazy. Postal MO is preferred, but we can work something out otherwise if needed.
thanks!

Old 03-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Johnny Wolf
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey fellow (909)er. When did they start doing that? I just received payment (2 days ago) on a couple of my e-bay auctions, and just used near the same amount to buy something (1 hour ago). Is your Pay-Pal account "verified"?

Old 03-14-2011, 12:21 AM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master

Originally Posted by Johnny Wolf
Hey fellow (909)er. When did they start doing that? I just received payment (2 days ago) on a couple of my e-bay auctions, and just used near the same amount to buy something (1 hour ago). Is your Pay-Pal account "verified"?

its verified, but I have only used it for maybe 30 transactions (all no issues BTW). I don't know...I just see on my acount screen that they are implementing a new escrow policy and users with less than a certain number of transactions will have their payments held. You can ship through them with the money, but if you want to use it you are SOL. The last transaction I did, I took paypal, shipped on my own via fedex the very next day, inputted the tracker in to paypal and everything, and they still held about 300.00 for 21 days. I was pissed! I have never had a negative mark or anything. Just because I don't do hundreds of paypal transactions I get screwed?

Oh and get this....this was the final nail in the coffin after that. I bought some tshirts via paypal. I have an account linked that I rarely use, and didnt have any money in there. I bought several shirts, and each time was absolutely positive I chose for it to use my linked credit card, not my bank. guess what they do? hit my bank for each one and never touch the credit card, my bank pays it and charges me overdraft fees...130.00 worth. Oh and they are Anti-2A. My friend got his account closed for selling a t-shirt that had an AR-15 on it. yep.

Paypal can romantically caress my sweaty nuts.

Old 03-14-2011, 04:54 PM
maryvillept
Road Captain

pm sent

Old 03-14-2011, 07:36 PM
FLPostman
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T- bags triple windshield bag

Pm'd you on the T-bags

Old 03-15-2011, 08:38 PM
leadman
Road Master
Received 79 Likes on 56 Posts

Is the T-bag sold?

Old 03-15-2011, 08:46 PM
FLPostman
Tourer
Default Windshield /t-bags

I PM'd him yesterday about the bags- have heard NO reply--Like he disappeared. ??????
Waiting on reply,
Mark

Postman
Leesburg, FL

Old 03-15-2011, 08:53 PM
TLONG
Advanced

I also sent pm and have heard nothing

Old 03-16-2011, 01:24 PM
maryvillept
Road Captain

Same here hope he's okay

Old 03-16-2011, 02:28 PM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master

Hey guy sorry for the delay...we had a disaster at work and well, ya know!

Anyhow, I'll edit the post as soon as I can get to a pc (on my phone now), but that is SPF, sheild is still available so throw me an offer. Again sorry guys.

Ride safe.

Quick Reply: Long Ride Shields 8.5 flip up, TBags windshield pouch