Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Long Ride Shields - Clearance sale!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 10:43 AM
longrideshields-1
Premium Sponsor
Received 86 Likes on 50 Posts
Default Clearance Shields

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, however on the clearance page it does say that the shields can take up to 9 days to arrive to you.

General Inquiries:
Info@LongRideShields.com
Sales and Marketing:
Sales@LongRideShields.com
Phone:

Old 02-04-2011, 01:27 PM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by longrideshields-1
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, however on the clearance page it does say that the shields can take up to 9 days to arrive to you.
By my calculation today is the 9th day if you dont count the day I sent money. You probably could have shipped UPS for 8 bucks and saved us all the hassle.

Old 02-04-2011, 04:12 PM
legendzzz
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well not in the MAIL TODAY AGAIN! So lets add this up and right now it was ordered and paid for on the 1/20/11 and today is 2/4/11 so I think thats !!!! 15 DAYS !!!!! that may be a LITTLE over 9 Days as STATED ??
I can see no body really is addressing this so I am going to just cancel the order and get my MONEY BACK from Pay-Pal.
Thanks I will really have to think about recommending a company who ignores the fact they have a PROBLEM with their shipping !!!!

WHAT A JOKE !

Last edited by legendzzz; 02-04-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:56 PM
monkey sammich
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Ordered my brother's and mine on Thursday of last week, had it delivered on Monday afternoon. Not bad at all. And it looks great, too. I appreciate the great service and a great product.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:18 PM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior

I called post office yesterday and they told me everything was a few days behind cuz of the snow. Only local mail was delivered to them the last couple days. Low and behold my shield came today and IMO its not the fault of LRS. The box was chrushed but the shield was not dammaged at all. I must say my wife and I searched for the defect and we cant find one. It looks great and I can wait to get it on the bike. Thanks Matt and sorry for being impatient.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:42 PM
piggy
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

SOME of you guys are SO QUICK TO BITCH< Its Freakin WINTER< the POSTOFFICE is behind because of snow, RELAX< YOU guys in the NORTH EAST aren't rideing yet, so calm down, you'll live longer, The Shields are worth the wait.

Old 02-05-2011, 04:38 PM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by piggy
SOME of you guys are SO QUICK TO BITCH< Its Freakin WINTER< the POSTOFFICE is behind because of snow, RELAX< YOU guys in the NORTH EAST aren't rideing yet, so calm down, you'll live longer, The Shields are worth the wait.
STFU and MYOB I set gthe record straight.

Old 02-05-2011, 06:34 PM
legendzzz
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Piggy I am Bitchin ??/ and you think it is NORMAL to wait 16 days ??? Why don't you read the replys as to whats going on and then say we are "Bitchin" . You would not wait this long or be happy about it. I bought a windshield from the local dealer did not have to wait but it was here and it was not that much more.
Get this record straight, it is WAYYYYYYY Too long to wait for a product and even if the weather is bad there are people on here who put in their orders 4 to 12 days later then mine and GOT THEIR SHIELDS ALREADY !!
So you would BITCH too don't make it seem like it is an OK thing to do to your Customers!

Last edited by legendzzz; 02-06-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:39 AM
longrideshields-1
Premium Sponsor
Received 86 Likes on 50 Posts

Thank you for the replies, we are changing our ways on the clearance shield process. again we are sorry for inconvenience this may have caused.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:21 PM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by longrideshields-1
Thank you for the replies, we are changing our ways on the clearance shield process. again we are sorry for inconvenience this may have caused.
Top Notch guys if you ask me. Thanks again Matt

Quick Reply: Long Ride Shields - Clearance sale!