Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Ultra classic lowers w/glove boxes

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Jerzmatic
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support.

Yes I know dealing here or anywhere else is a gamble but, I thought there was some honor amongst riders. It is a shame but, I'm still giving him the benifit of the doubt.

I'll send another followup email tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:49 PM
JOKERcraze
Banned

I bought the tour pack from him and it was a huge process tried to pay through paypal then he refused it because it cost money! Then I sent him a check and then he cashed it and them still took his sweet time..... This whole process b4 it landed at my door was pretty much a month... Ridiculous then he sends me a text saying I screwed him because of shipping it cost him more when he finally got to the fedex! I gave him my zipcode for price ... But any ways I think you will get it but I very bad business !!! I will never buy anything from Evan again!!! I had his number but delted it!!! Good luck on ur purchase!!!
Originally Posted by Jerzmatic
I've sent my money to Evan already (check confirmed cashed 2-17-11') for the lowers and I have not heard back from him but, technically they are not available.

Just FYI. I assume everyone gets busy but this is just bad business.....

Old 02-21-2011, 09:47 AM
moses2880
Advanced

im not into bashing people. joker if you were unhappy to bad. i gave you a really good deal and in trying to accomodate you i got screwed. I took money right off the top and i had it boxed and ready for ups. you didnt want ups you wanted fedex. so i went there and had to have the item reboxed at my expense. no problem i gave them your zip code they gave me a price when i went to ship it your actual address was more because of the delivery area. i covered the cost and shipped it i even put insurance on it which i thought was the right thing to do. as for the paypal i dont use it but again to try and accomodate you i looked into it. and yes they charged me and i didnt want to use it. i had already dropped my price i wasnt going to spend any more money trying to sell something.

It amazes me that people like you almost expect things for nothing. next time i have something you might want let me know and ill mail it to you along with a check. because i should pay you to take my stuff.

Old 02-21-2011, 10:33 AM
JOKERcraze
Banned

I didn't bash you evan it's a azing another member of this board is have issues getting product!!!!!! How quick you are to reply to this but not messages for people that buy **** from you!!! I paid you extra don't forget for that extra boxing fedex did .... Did you forget that .. Yes you did the only loss you had was your screw up with zipcode that I gave you and my address!!! I don't live in remote area and no issues for odd shipping charges.......and if fedex wanted to re box it maybe it was packed to there specifications.... Which is good thing because if there was anything crushed they be responsible!!! Your awful of getting back to people atleast me and one other person!!! I'm happy with the product never said I wasn't and I also was saying that he should get his package! So maybe if you do better business u might not have some off this negativity towards you so... It's only bashing if if it's a lie and trying to destroy someone being... I simply stated my issue and thoughts .... I made offer on the tour pack you took it and then I gave you my address you check fedex your self Remeber you drove all the way there and they wanted you to rebid which cost me another 20 something dollars so have great day Evan and best of luck to you!!!!
Originally Posted by moses2880
im not into bashing people. joker if you were unhappy to bad. i gave you a really good deal and in trying to accomodate you i got screwed. I took money right off the top and i had it boxed and ready for ups. you didnt want ups you wanted fedex. so i went there and had to have the item reboxed at my expense. no problem i gave them your zip code they gave me a price when i went to ship it your actual address was more because of the delivery area. i covered the cost and shipped it i even put insurance on it which i thought was the right thing to do. as for the paypal i dont use it but again to try and accomodate you i looked into it. and yes they charged me and i didnt want to use it. i had already dropped my price i wasnt going to spend any more money trying to sell something.

It amazes me that people like you almost expect things for nothing. next time i have something you might want let me know and ill mail it to you along with a check. because i should pay you to take my stuff.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:38 AM
moses2880
Advanced

wow you dont pay attention how did it cost you another 20, you didnt pay it. i did. i went to fedex and they originally told me 45 to ship it to you you then when i went back and shipped it, it went up to 63. the boxing cost an extra 30 that i payed for. we settled on 400 for the pack plus shipping. you payed 445. do the math. or here ill help 400 + 63 +30 = 493

Old 02-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Jerzmatic
Advanced

Wow.....Interesting exchange. Joker I was feeling exactly like you were until I got the phone call i've been waiting for after this exchange took place here.

Evan I appreciate the call today and I feel alot better. All of this would have been avoided though with better communication.....FYI moving forward. I'm originally from Jersey and there are Wachovias/Wells Fargo's there. I assumed there were branches out your way. So when I saw the check was debited on Thursday (2-17) I assumed you went to a branch to cash it. When I saw that Thursday online, I sent e-mails trying to get an ETA on my shipment and didn't hear back until today. Naturally I felt like I got burned, robbed, cheated by the time Saturday rolled around.

What should have happened is if you would have sent an e-mail saying I deposited the check today (Thursday) it should take a few days to clear, when it does i'll mail your things. That would have been great and I wouldn't have spent the weekend feeling like an *******.

As I stated earlier, I can understand people get busy and things happen but, it took some of the best patience I had not to jump the gun and probably email you way more than I did or even call if I had your number.

The bottom line is that you can't play with peoples money like that and go M.I.A. it's just not right.

Old 02-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Jerzmatic
Advanced

Update.......

Lowers came in yesterday. They were perfect color match down to the pinstripes. Luxury Rich Red, I just wished I got my hands on the Touring Pack before Joker did.....lol.

Thanks Evan, I appreciate everything.

See you in Savannah for St. Pats