Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

J&m 7.25" 2 way fairing speakers harley fltr 06-10

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 10:18 PM
parachuter
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default J&m 7.25" 2 way fairing speakers harley fltr 06-10

I bought these speakers last week on Ebay. I stumbled across the auction at the very end and made an impulse bid, and won them.
I removed my fairing yesterday, because I was tracking my order with UPS knowing that they would be on my door step this afternoon when I got home from work. Yes, I was very humbled putting it nicely when I opening the box and realized that the speakers for Roadglides only.
After going back and checking the post the seller was not in the wrong, I just screwed up, making an impulse buy, and not paying attention.
I'm asking what I paid for them, and I will pay the shipping. I'm asking $121.00 for them. This is the actual description that the guy posted on Ebay:
Up for sale is a used set of J&M's new 7 ¼” round subs are the largest diameter speakers that can be installed into the Harley® RoadGlide style fairing. They feature a waterproof injection-molded polycarbonate woofer cone, high-flux strength but light-weight dual-donut Neodymium magnet, high efficiency voice coil, the latest design grillwork with mounted chrome tweeter and mid-range, and top-quality adapter rings/bracket hardware for secure and clean mounting into the fairing. Their mounting hole pattern and spade electrical connections are exactly the same as the factory specification, this is a total plug-and-play solution complete with easy to follow installation instructions. Work great with the Harley Harman Kardon radio.

Speakers are approx 9mos old. Complete except for the fairing acoustic foam pads.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:48 PM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 865 Likes on 542 Posts

Parachuter,

I will take them! PM me.

thanks,

YELLOWBIRD

Old 11-16-2010, 05:59 PM
wtfracing24
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also have a Set of these for sale with the JM amplifier as well. I am asking $300 for the speakers and amp. They are bought new this year in march when I bought my bike. I sold the bike for a road glide and they won't fit. Email me at wtfracing24@bellsouth.net if your interested.

Old 11-16-2010, 06:01 PM
wtfracing24
4th Gear

Correction. Mine are for a batwing fairing.

Old 11-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Capt. Mike
Road Master

wanna sell just the amp? if so how much?

Old 11-18-2010, 07:47 PM
wtfracing24
4th Gear

Originally Posted by wtfracing24
correction. Mine are for a batwing fairing.
sold sold sold

Old 11-18-2010, 07:50 PM
wtfracing24
4th Gear

I have other black parts for sale to. If you are interested. I have a brand new HD screaming eagle ventilator for sale. It's black and was never installed on the bike. I also have a HD stainless windshield trim that I had powder coated black. I have axel caps also powder coated black. Email me if any interest.

Old 11-18-2010, 09:28 PM
parachuter
Cruiser

wtfracing is a class act.
First he rides on my post saying he has speakers and an amp for sale. I try to contact him to make a purchase, and he replys once and tells me he is going to send me pics. After that I can't get a reply from him. Now he pops up today saying "sold sold sold", and post more stuff for sale. Nothing like following the rules of the forum for the required number of post before being able to sell an item. sheesh

Old 11-19-2010, 03:32 PM
FUZZY
Tourer

Originally Posted by parachuter
wtfracing is a class act.
First he rides on my post saying he has speakers and an amp for sale. I try to contact him to make a purchase, and he replys once and tells me he is going to send me pics. After that I can't get a reply from him. Now he pops up today saying "sold sold sold", and post more stuff for sale. Nothing like following the rules of the forum for the required number of post before being able to sell an item. sheesh
Now that just ain't right.

Old 11-20-2010, 05:23 AM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 865 Likes on 542 Posts

Originally Posted by parachuter
I bought these speakers last week on Ebay. I stumbled across the auction at the very end and made an impulse bid, and won them.
I removed my fairing yesterday, because I was tracking my order with UPS knowing that they would be on my door step this afternoon when I got home from work. Yes, I was very humbled putting it nicely when I opening the box and realized that the speakers for Roadglides only.
After going back and checking the post the seller was not in the wrong, I just screwed up, making an impulse buy, and not paying attention.
I'm asking what I paid for them, and I will pay the shipping. I'm asking $121.00 for them. This is the actual description that the guy posted on Ebay:
Up for sale is a used set of J&M's new 7 ¼” round subs are the largest diameter speakers that can be installed into the Harley® RoadGlide style fairing. They feature a waterproof injection-molded polycarbonate woofer cone, high-flux strength but light-weight dual-donut Neodymium magnet, high efficiency voice coil, the latest design grillwork with mounted chrome tweeter and mid-range, and top-quality adapter rings/bracket hardware for secure and clean mounting into the fairing. Their mounting hole pattern and spade electrical connections are exactly the same as the factory specification, this is a total plug-and-play solution complete with easy to follow installation instructions. Work great with the Harley Harman Kardon radio.

Speakers are approx 9mos old. Complete except for the fairing acoustic foam pads.
To All:

I just wanted to let everyone know that these speakers have been SOLD.

But more important, what a "REAL" class act guy Parachuter truly is. This forum is such a great tool for knowledge, and also for helping brothers out.
Parachuter and I spoke about the transaction and we both felt very comfortable how we would get each others package send out to each other.
Long story short. we both send out our packages the same day to each other and I got the speakers before he even got the money!!!

In this day and time, TRUST, HONOR, RESPECT, is sometimes hard to find. Karma is a bad thing, it will bite back real hard. Unlike someone else who posted on here to sell his speakers and amp and never got back to the OP.

Thanks again Parachuter!

YELLOWBIRD

Quick Reply: J&m 7.25" 2 way fairing speakers harley fltr 06-10