Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

J&m 7.25" 2 way fairing speakers harley fltr 06-10

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 06:47 PM
parachuter
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 09 YELLOWBIRD
To All:

I just wanted to let everyone know that these speakers have been SOLD.

But more important, what a "REAL" class act guy Parachuter truly is. This forum is such a great tool for knowledge, and also for helping brothers out.
Parachuter and I spoke about the transaction and we both felt very comfortable how we would get each others package send out to each other.
Long story short. we both send out our packages the same day to each other and I got the speakers before he even got the money!!!

In this day and time, TRUST, HONOR, RESPECT, is sometimes hard to find. Karma is a bad thing, it will bite back real hard. Unlike someone else who posted on here to sell his speakers and amp and never got back to the OP.

Thanks again Parachuter!

YELLOWBIRD
I just wanted to reiterate the kind words that Yellowbird posted about our recent transaction.
This was the first time that I had used the forums classified, so naturally like everyone else I had some reservations in the back of my mind. As Yellowbird stated we spoke on the phone, and after a brief conversation we put a plan together that worked great for the both of us. Yellowbird even threw in some biker merchandise for me as well. I would recommend Yellowbird to anyone doing a classified transaction whether buying or selling on this forum.
Thanks again Yellowbird
Parachuter