Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Baggers** ipod set up**** XM radio set ups****

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 06:46 PM
SICKBAGGER
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Baggers** ipod set up**** XM radio set ups****

Now having a Garnin Zumo 665 I no longer need my ipod set up and XM radios so here they are for sale. To make this fair please email me with your email address and it willl be first come & CASH first served. I will be away on training this next week but should be able to handle the emails but keeping up with the thread I will not be able to that so well, so email email email please

What I have in the first pic is Griffen power jolt charger and Belkin gold plated aux cord. With a Race Tech polished aluminum handle bar mount that you can mount almost anything you can find the holder for it has the ipod holder on on it. This allows for you to plug into the cigarette lighter run the wires behind the fairing and the aux around to the front of your radio and provides a clean install for your ipod. $40.00 SOLD

Second picture is my Audiovox XM Xpress RC color screen satillite radio with remote not pictured. This has a cigerette lighter 5 volt transformer that has been wired with pig tails to gain power under the fairing, it has mount that goes on top of the front brake master cylinder that is black and has a place for the antenna never used antenna still in wrapper. The radio is in perfect condition I used it for about 4 months and comes with dock power source and antenna. All you will need is a XM subscription I had all the wires going down the bar into the fairing for a clean install. Pop the radio out of the dock when ever you park are want to use it in another vehicle. $125.00

Third is my previous XM Radio the Delphi SkyFi 3 and digital audio player via sim card inserted into the top. This comes with the radio the dock and antenna you will have to get a 5 volt transformer for power. This is a truely portable XM radio and with a short antenna you can walk around with this dude. $40.00

I have the manuals for both of the xm radios email me with any inqueries. This price includes shipping in the con. US via USPS if it fit it ships!

Baggers** ipod set up**** XM radio set ups****-ipod-connection-with-race-tech-aluminum-mount.jpg

Baggers** ipod set up**** XM radio set ups****-xm-rci-color-screen-radio-with-master-cylinder-mount.jpg

Baggers** ipod set up**** XM radio set ups****-xm-skifi-3-radio-and-mp3player-off-of-sim-card.jpg

Last edited by SICKBAGGER; 11-14-2010 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:47 PM
SICKBAGGER
Road Master

hawkeye4jw your first on the ipod holder if you will give me a call tonight sent you an email
Thanks
ipod holder sold to hawkeye4jw

Last edited by SICKBAGGER; 11-14-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:48 PM
SICKBAGGER
Road Master

RCNFVR your 2nd on the ipod holder sent you an email give me a call tonight thanks

Old 11-14-2010, 12:53 PM
SICKBAGGER
Road Master

Bump to the top still have XM radios