Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Leather Tour-Pak / Basket Weave style / Clean!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Da Butcher
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Leather Tour-Pak / Basket Weave style / Clean!

Not the smooth style one like my other listing. This one has the basket weave like you see on the Road King Classic, Softail Deluxe, Cross Bones, etc. We put it on my girlfriend's Deluxe. All the leather Tour-Pak's have the same capacity of course, just different style leathers. Same sweet condition as my other listing because when I wasn't touring, "we" weren't touring, meaning it sat in the living room next to mine! $385 + shipping.

Thanks for taking a look.

Attached Thumbnails Leather Tour-Pak / Basket Weave style / Clean!-dscn1101.jpg   Leather Tour-Pak / Basket Weave style / Clean!-dscn1102.jpg   Leather Tour-Pak / Basket Weave style / Clean!-dscn1103.jpg   Leather Tour-Pak / Basket Weave style / Clean!-dscn1104.jpg  

Last edited by Da Butcher; 01-17-2011 at 03:40 PM. Reason: price adjust ................/..........bump!
Old 01-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Da Butcher
Road Captain

Shameless bump!

Originally Posted by Da Butcher
Not the smooth style one like my other listing. This one has the basket weave like you see on the Road King Classic, Softail Deluxe, Cross Bones, etc. We put it on my girlfriend's Deluxe. All the leather Tour-Pak's have the same capacity of course, just different style leathers. Same sweet condition as my other listing because when I wasn't touring, "we" weren't touring, meaning it sat in the living room next to mine! $385 + shipping.

Thanks for taking a look.

Old 01-17-2011, 08:35 PM
dh2683
Supporter

Any of the mounting hardware or just the tour pak. Any idea on shipping cost's

Do you have the model #

Last edited by dh2683; 01-17-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Da Butcher
Road Captain

Originally Posted by dh2683
Any of the mounting hardware or just the tour pak. Any idea on shipping cost's

Do you have the model #
Now that my girl found my catalog, yep, sure do, it's 53055-05A. The hardware that comes with the TourPak is only zinc whereas I only use stainless hardware, so I believe I may have some still in the bag. As for a mounting rack, we had it set up in a solo-position on her Softail and wouldn't fit a touring platform. I unmounted the solo rack from her TourPak because some folks want a rack, while others might want a Pak, not everyone would want both. It also comes with a rubber floor-mat type of thing, but that's not likely what you were asking about, even though I forgot to mentioned that in the add.

Hope that info helps a bit. Thank you for your interest & inquiry!

(Sorry, had to edit my own reply 'cause I didn't respond to shipping question. Honestly, they're really not all that heavy, so even though I don't know where you're at, I couldn't imagine it being anything stupid like $50 or whatnot. What I can say is, it would merely be what the actual charges are and not some scammed up-charge I see on eBay all the time. For small-to-modest items I ship from my office for best price, for larger items I ship from my girl's office as she gets a better price than I do. You'd be welcome to verify price from our receipt when shipped, no hidden nonsense.)

Last edited by Da Butcher; 01-17-2011 at 10:29 PM. Reason: sorry, didn't address shipping question
Old 01-18-2011, 07:39 AM
jpalm
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

What size is this equivalent to? King? Chopped?

Old 01-18-2011, 06:49 PM
dh2683
Supporter

Originally Posted by Da Butcher
Now that my girl found my catalog, yep, sure do, it's 53055-05A. The hardware that comes with the TourPak is only zinc whereas I only use stainless hardware, so I believe I may have some still in the bag. As for a mounting rack, we had it set up in a solo-position on her Softail and wouldn't fit a touring platform. I unmounted the solo rack from her TourPak because some folks want a rack, while others might want a Pak, not everyone would want both. It also comes with a rubber floor-mat type of thing, but that's not likely what you were asking about, even though I forgot to mentioned that in the add.

Hope that info helps a bit. Thank you for your interest & inquiry!

(Sorry, had to edit my own reply 'cause I didn't respond to shipping question. Honestly, they're really not all that heavy, so even though I don't know where you're at, I couldn't imagine it being anything stupid like $50 or whatnot. What I can say is, it would merely be what the actual charges are and not some scammed up-charge I see on eBay all the time. For small-to-modest items I ship from my office for best price, for larger items I ship from my girl's office as she gets a better price than I do. You'd be welcome to verify price from our receipt when shipped, no hidden nonsense.)
Thank's for the reply. Not the model # i'm looking for. Good luck with your sale.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Da Butcher
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jpalm
What size is this equivalent to? King? Chopped?
I looked it up to give you a better idea of size comparisons. Here's what I found;
Chopped = 2800 cubic inches
Leather = 2500 cubic inches
King = 3850 cubic inches

Though the leather TP's might be a pinch taller, their rounded corners will shave off those few cubic inches. So, in fairness, it would be closer to a Chopped in terms of capacity.

Hope that helps!

Old 01-23-2011, 02:12 AM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

where are you located? if it's close it'd be worth a drive to come pick up.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Da Butcher
Road Captain
Default Sold

Hey guys, just a quick bump to let those that might have been interested in this TourPak know, it has been SOLD.

Also sold were the Softail Deluxe saddlebags for those checking into different Classified sections.

Thanks for all the inquiries.

(still have the FLHRS styled leather TourPak if that helps)