Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Various Parts and Accessories for 2009 Street Glide

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 03:06 AM
StanfordMan
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Various Parts and Accessories for 2009 Street Glide

I have a number of parts and accessories for a 2009 Street Glide that I'd like to part ways with. Now before anyone replys with "THIS POST IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES," I'm having trouble posting my pictures. I took a bunch of pictures but they are not uploading because they are too big. I never had this problem before, so I'll have to figure out what's wrong. In the meantime, here is a list of the items for sale. Many of these items can be viewed online at either the HD website or the Kuryakyn website. All items are either brand new (still in the original packaging) or virtually brand new in that the item came with the bike brand new, and was immediately replaced with something else. Therefore, even though I don't have pictures with this post, you can assume the item is in pristine condition. If it turns out you are interested, and you need to see a photo, I should be able to accommodate you when we get to that point.
Seat from an Ultra Classic (PN 52164-09A): This seat also comes on the Electra Glide Classic; and the Electra Glide Ultra Limited. This seat is a very comfortable seat. I replaced this seat with an HD Reach seat so that I can sit with my feet flat footed on the ground. This seat retails for $249.95. I will sell the seat for $165 plus shipping.
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/attac...r-sale-002.jpg

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/attac...r-sale-001.jpg

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/attac...r-sale-008.jpg

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/attac...r-sale-006.jpg

Wheeldock Center Stand (Model CS-09-L): This is a brand new Wheeldock Center Stand for a 2009 and up Street Glide. After buying it, I discovered that the metal plate that is under my oil compartment is slightly bent from going over a speed bump. In order to install the Wheeldock, I need to get the lip of the steel plate straightened out. It really doesn't affect anything other than trying to install the Wheeldock; so I've decided to just leave it, and not install the Wheeldock. The Wheeldock retails for $289.00. I will sell it for $200 plus shipping.

Stock Chrome Horn Cover: Perfect condition--no scratches or flaws. I replaced it with a Kuryakyn horn cover. I'll sell the HD Horn Cover for $15 plus shipping.

Streamliner Footpegs (PN 50211-04) and Chrome Passenger Footpeg Mount Kit (50198-97B): The footpegs retail for $159.95; and the Mount Kit retails for $109.95. These items are in new pristine condition. I replaced them with the Stealth style to go with my floorboards, pedals and grips. I will sell the footpegs and mount kit for $180 plus shipping.

Kuryakyn Chrome Upper Stabilizer Link Cover (Part #8697): This part retails for $29.95. I bought this and then decided to go with the HD stabilizer link. It is still in the original packaging. I will sell it for $20.00 with free shipping (in the lower 48 states).

Kuraykyn Chrome Rear Master Cylinder Cover (Part #7769): I bought this part and realized that it won't fit with my aftermarket exhaust pipe unless I remove the pipe to install it. That's too much trouble for me. This item is still in the original packaging. It retails for $62.99. I'll sell it for $45 with free shipping (in the lowerr 48 states).

Kuryakyn Chrome Lower Frame Cover (Part #7772): This item is still in it's original packaging. It retails for $69.99. I will sell it for $50.00 with free shipping.

Stock HD Mufflers: These are the stock mufflers that cam with my 2009 Street Glide. I replaced the stock pipes within the first 1000 miles. I will sell them for $75.00 plus shipping.

That's it for now. Feel free to send me a Private Message if you are interested in any of these items. Thanks.

Last edited by StanfordMan; 09-02-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Adding links to pictures.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:56 PM
StanfordMan
Tourer

Bump it. C'mon guys, don't let the lack of a few photos stop you.

Old 09-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts

I know, I know... but a picture's worth a thousand words.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:00 AM
StanfordMan
Tourer

I'm working on posting pictures to go with each of the listed items. I should have them up in a couple of days.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:14 PM
StanfordMan
Tourer

I added links to photos of my seat that I've offered for sale above. Please use the links in my post above to see the seat.