Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Black Saddlebag latch covers new

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Sledge
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Saddlebag latch covers new

I have a set of vivid black saddle bag latch covers, cover only no latches. They have never been used. $85 new Ill take $50 pluse $5 shipping. Paypal as a gift (to avoid fees) as payment.

Attached Thumbnails Black Saddlebag latch covers new-iphone-pics-009.jpg  
Old 07-30-2010, 06:44 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You have a PM.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Sledge
Road Master

SOLD pending payment thanks

Old 07-31-2010, 05:00 AM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 988 Likes on 679 Posts

Damn that was fast!!!!! :-) ........

Old 08-07-2010, 03:05 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain

Originally Posted by riteway
Damn that was fast!!!!! :-) ........
You didnt miss out on anything .I finally received the latches today looks like they were thrown down the sidewalk before they were shipped.I figured being that they were new and never used they would look alot better than they did.

Old 08-07-2010, 03:35 PM
whocares
Road Warrior
Received 433 Likes on 219 Posts
Default latch covers

Originally Posted by FastBagger07
You didnt miss out on anything .I finally received the latches today looks like they were thrown down the sidewalk before they were shipped.I figured being that they were new and never used they would look alot better than they did.
man,that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! can you get your money back????????

Old 08-07-2010, 06:17 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain

Originally Posted by whocares
man,that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! can you get your money back????????
I PM'd him still waiting for a response.If a guy would sell someone junk like this I doubt he'll refund me the money.What's even funnier is he's in law enforcement.I guess you just never know these days.

Old 08-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Sledge
Road Master

Well I just got back from a trip and havent been on here in almost a week. They were in perfect shape when I sent em out so it had to have happened in shipping. I returned your PM as soon as I got it, but I guess you would rather try to talk crap on the board than let someone make it right. Whats being in LE have to do with it??? Some people amaze me. Send em back to me and Ill refund your money, guess Ill go to PO and try to collect insurance on em from priority mail. I shouldnt refund after the trash talk but you know since im in LE ill do the right thing. Geez, whys it always gotta be so dramatic? It could be handled alot easier. Would like to know how they got scratched though, they were perfect when they left here. Ill pm ya my address and when they get here ill paypal you your money back. Sorry it didnt work out

Originally Posted by FastBagger07
I PM'd him still waiting for a response.If a guy would sell someone junk like this I doubt he'll refund me the money.What's even funnier is he's in law enforcement.I guess you just never know these days.

Old 08-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Sledge
Road Master

Just so everyone is clear he didnt PM me until today, which I returned his PM prior to seeing this post, here was my next reponse, not cool.

NICE trash talk on the board for no freakin reason. Thats **** you didnt even pm me till today. Send em back to:

xxxxxxxxxx

Not cool at all especially the LE comment, whats that got to do with anything, why the heck ya gotta do that? Give a guy a chance first, then bitch if he ignores ya.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:16 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Sledge
Just so everyone is clear he didnt PM me until today, which I returned his PM prior to seeing this post, here was my next reponse, not cool.

NICE trash talk on the board for no freakin reason. Thats **** you didnt even pm me till today. Send em back to:

xxxxxxxxxx

Not cool at all especially the LE comment, whats that got to do with anything, why the heck ya gotta do that? Give a guy a chance first, then bitch if he ignores ya.
Just so you know they were'nt even shipped to me till the aug.5th {was told they were going to shipped aug.1st.} and just received them today.They were wrapped in foam and the rest of the box was stuffed with paper towels,the box arrived in perfect shape.There is no way they were damaged during shipping and no way they are new and never used.What a load of BS, crap like this really burns my azz.

Quick Reply: Black Saddlebag latch covers new