Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit - Long Angled

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by leohd
all I can say is GROW UP BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
no forum rules say you have to except parts that are messed up and NOT AS DESCRIBED!! I got stiffed out of $5 to ship them back cause this guy tried pulling a fast one and misrepresented the condition. now go play with your ***** cat in your avatar and worry about your own business. get a life and grow up a lil BOY
A forum member stiffing another forum member is everybody's business.

Old 06-11-2010, 03:39 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by boogaloodude
A forum member stiffing another forum member is everybody's business.
for once I totally agree with you BOY, tstyles should have never tried to stiff me or any other member by misrepresenting the condition end of conversation with you......... now you can go get a life and hopefully grow up and move on BOY.

Old 06-11-2010, 03:44 AM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member

for once I totally agree with you BOY, tstyles should have never tried to stiff me or any other member by misrepresenting the condition end of conversation with you......... now you can go get a life and hopefully grow up and move on BOY.
the parts were clearly described in the original post. You agreed to swap parts, but failed to follow through. You can't intimidate me, Leo.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:31 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by boogaloodude
the parts were clearly described in the original post. You agreed to swap parts, but failed to follow through. You can't intimidate me, Leo.
you never seen the parts are you retarded???? yea you never did see the parts so you definetely are retarded to say they were clearly described I will no longer answer in this thread, can't believe I even replied to a retarded BOY

Old 06-11-2010, 04:47 AM
tstyles
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

leohd, you are the prototypical internet thug that when “called on the carpet”, creates a diversion to hide the truth of the situation.

I accepted your trade proposal and you failed to uphold your end of the agreement. That is the fact of the situation. Anything else is just a diversion. The condition of the mounts is subjective. I think they are well worth the $45 shipped that I listed.

I promptly mailed my parts to you and you didn’t reciprocate. Those are the facts.

If you had been disappointed with the condition of the mounts, I can accept that. I would have attempted to work something out with you. I did try to articulate the condition of the mounts and I priced them accordingly. I also stated if you were looking for new condition that these weren’t the mounts for you. Even still, if you would have expressed your concern to me, I would have been more that willing to work with you. But, you didn’t. In fact, you never mentioned the condition as a factor at all. You were afforded the opportunity to “test fit” my parts and then decided you didn’t want them after all. That is reneging on a deal and I’m going to call you on it.

Here is your exact PM to me:

“TODD, here is tarcking# 0310 0480 0002 3893 0854
shipped pegs back earlier today, they wouldn't fit around my factory powdercoated crash bars yet alone I was gonna get the mounts powdered black so no way they would have worked SORRY”

Nowhere do you mention being disappointed with the condition. The fact that you had intentions of powdercoating my mounts tells me that you weren’t concerned about the condition of the chrome in the first place, which makes perfect sense given the fact that I said in my ad that there were issues with chrome.

Those are the facts. Your name calling and ranting about the condition is just a diversion to obscure the fact that you reneged on a deal.

Old 06-11-2010, 05:01 AM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member

you never seen the parts are you retarded???? yea you never did see the parts so you definetely are retarded to say they were clearly described I will no longer answer in this thread, can't believe I even replied to a retarded BOY
Leo, you had a deal with the OP. You didn't honor it. You got called on it. That's pretty much the end of the story.

This is the second time you said you were done with this thread.

Old 06-11-2010, 06:39 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

I'm really getting tired of getting these types of reports. Especially when there seems to be one common denominator. My suggestion is that you follow the rules and quit the open name calling and bitching without first contacting me about the problem.