Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

**SOLD**Native Custom flush LED bags and Fender VIVID BLACK

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 11:24 AM
sweetwil23
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default price

i know, it was a secret so i could see who was intersted and try to work something out instead of posting a price and people being turned away. it is what it is.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:37 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by sweetwil23
i know, it was a secret so i could see who was intersted and try to work something out instead of posting a price and people being turned away. it is what it is.
Dude, I was interested and even asked you for your asking price, which you didn't even respond to. I was in the process of updating my bike and still had parts needing paint when you posted your ad. Not posting an asking price usually makes me think the seller is fishing for a sucker. When you didn't respond to my inquiry, I figured you weren't seriously interested in selling, so I moved on.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Branded 1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 05-28-2010, 06:16 PM
sweetwil23
Cruiser

Originally Posted by boogaloodude
Dude, I was interested and even asked you for your asking price, which you didn't even respond to. I was in the process of updating my bike and still had parts needing paint when you posted your ad. Not posting an asking price usually makes me think the seller is fishing for a sucker. When you didn't respond to my inquiry, I figured you weren't seriously interested in selling, so I moved on.

boogaloodude this is the exact reply i sent you PM and never got a response to: I am asking $1300 for everything. Custom bags, custom fender, hd liners and rear grab bar with plate holder. I also have stock latch covers vivid black (one has scrape on it) I will include. i can send pictures to your email if your interested i copied and paste this right from my sent folder. i didnt put a asking price on ad for the reason mentioned. i know how people are on here and cant say im not that way also but i gave a price, that price was high so i had room to my low. the price you see is my low i wasnt going to go that low but took into consideration the times and what the surrounding elements were. SO.. i did reply to you, sorry if you took it a different way, wish we could have worked something out but we didnt. i had other people that i gave the same response to but they responded back with their opinion and not a interest or offer. I am not desperate, this is my low, if it doesnt go here it will eventually go. sorry for any confusion BUT I DID respond to you. safe riding. Branded, youre funny, eat those chips. that was funny.

Old 05-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by sweetwil23
boogaloodude this is the exact reply i sent you PM and never got a response to: I am asking $1300 for everything. Custom bags, custom fender, hd liners and rear grab bar with plate holder. I also have stock latch covers vivid black (one has scrape on it) I will include. i can send pictures to your email if your interested i copied and paste this right from my sent folder. i didnt put a asking price on ad for the reason mentioned. i know how people are on here and cant say im not that way also but i gave a price, that price was high so i had room to my low. the price you see is my low i wasnt going to go that low but took into consideration the times and what the surrounding elements were. SO.. i did reply to you, sorry if you took it a different way, wish we could have worked something out but we didnt. i had other people that i gave the same response to but they responded back with their opinion and not a interest or offer. I am not desperate, this is my low, if it doesnt go here it will eventually go. sorry for any confusion BUT I DID respond to you. safe riding. Branded, youre funny, eat those chips. that was funny.
Odd, I never got the message. I just checked my pm box and personal email box. Dunno what happened to it???? Sorry, if I had gotten it, I would have at least responded back.

b-dude

Originally Posted by Branded 1
You trying to make some kind of point with this??? Or just being a ........

Old 05-29-2010, 05:54 AM
Branded 1
Road Captain

You trying to make some kind of point with this??? Or just being a ........[/quote]

just enjoyin the debate

Old 05-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member

just enjoyin the debate
You're somebody's wife, right?
Glad we can provide entertainment to you.

Last edited by Mike; 05-29-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:25 AM
Branded 1
Road Captain

Originally Posted by boogaloodude
You're somebody's wife, right?
Glad we can provide entertainment to you.

Well thank you Booger

Old 05-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member

Well thank you Booger
You are so welcome, Brandi

Old 07-20-2010, 05:04 PM
sweetwil23
Cruiser
Default bumper

bump to get more views. trying to hit 2000 without anyone purchasing.

Quick Reply: **SOLD**Native Custom flush LED bags and Fender VIVID BLACK