Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CORBIN Seat for 08-09 Touring

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 10:00 AM
ropin4gold
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CORBIN Seat for 08-09 Touring

I have a Corbin Hollywood Solo Seat and Slim Passanger Pillion for sale. Model number is HD-FLHX-8-H. Seat is in Mercedes Black leather and includes all mounting hardware and keys to the lock. It is made for 2008 Harley Touring Models (Street Glide, Road Glide, Elcetra Glide, Ultra, Road King, Etc.) but WILL fit on a 2009 model leavng a 1" gap between the seat and the dash. I got a new Dual Tour model for Christmas so this one has to go...

$$$ 230.00 SHIPPED!!!!!!

From Corbin's Website: Price Seat $359, Pillion $99 plus shipping.

Hollywood Solo saddle gives your bike a slick, low profile look while providing you with reasonable, boulevard cruising comfort. Our Fibertech basepan provides a perfect, flowing fit along the tank, chassis and fender, but rides on rubber bumpers to protect your paint job. Naturally, Hollywood Solo is built up with high density Comfort CellŪ foam to provide a firm resilient ride despite the incredibly low profile. It's seats like this one that brought Mike to the development of our infinite ratio foam!

Hollywood Solo comes standard with genuine leather seating for a truly luxurious ride. We offer three different styles standard with virtually limitless possibilities available by special order. Above we show our three most popular leather choices of Natural Black Mercedes leather, Chocolate Brown and Grey Faux-Snake leather. Our tasteful stitch pattern provides an added touch of class.

Leather seating is great for motorcycle saddles because it breathes with your body and will break in with the foam shape for a personalized fit. Leather is extremely durable and works great for motorcycle saddles. Over time your saddle will age and develop a unique character just like your leather jacket and chaps do. If you care for it properly with a quality conditioner like our Saddle Cream, your leather saddle will be your riding buddy for many years.

Our saddle mounts with a new key lock system designed by the Corbin wizards. We include special brackets that bolt up to your bagger and provide a stainless steel latch pin on top. Once brackets are in place, you install the Hollywood Solo easily with a supplied key. Just slide the rear of the seat in place under the fender bracket, then lower the saddle onto the latch pin and push down firmly. To remove the saddle, just insert the key and turn to release the lock and saddle is ready to remove... quick and simple!

Hollywood Solo is a great setup if you want your bike to have a low and slammed look. Notice how the shaping matches perfectly to the tank, dash and fender... this kind of fit is available only in a Corbin saddle. Our rigid Fibertech basepan provides a good foundation for the foam shape to offer you excellent support. Our exclusive Comfort CellŪ foam is engineered with an ergonomic shape that provides a greater area of body contact for better weight distribution and maximum comfort with a low profile. Sculpted shaping in the nose area assures that you still have good ground reach at stop signs.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 03-31-2018 at 09:22 AM. Reason: price
Old 12-28-2009, 12:19 PM
ropin4gold
Cruiser

Would be interested in trades for Vance and Hines Basic Slip ons, PCV, SEAC for 2009 Electra Glide Standard. + or - Cash either way.

Old 12-28-2009, 04:21 PM
USA1HD1
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got a 08 Street Glide I'm looking to get lower to the ground as I'm short in the legs. The stock seat has me almost flat footed even with the bike lowered.
My question is how much lower is than a stock Stree Glide seat and will it move me forward or backward.

Thanks I'm very interested...

Old 12-30-2009, 09:34 PM
ropin4gold
Cruiser

To the top $275 SHIPPED

Old 01-03-2010, 07:25 PM
ropin4gold
Cruiser

To the top

Old 01-08-2010, 05:56 PM