Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

FS: Medium Detach backrest with smooth backrest pad

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 01:20 AM
bdjhog
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Garemlin
Guess first in line to respond doesn't mean much to this guy.
Dude, get over it. You insult me by telling me in your original PM that my shipping quote is too high and you "know" this because you ship stuff all of the time. Then make me an offer $20 less than the next guy. You don't know who contacting me first or second, nor do you know me. To make matters worse you go and bad mouth me in this thread after I ignored your PM whining about me not selling it to you. I have sold many an item on this board,never with the drama you have demonstrated. I do business by selling to the first person who pays me what I'm asking for the item. If you wanted it so bad then perhaps you should have just paid up and quite worrying about paying $8 too much in shipping.

Old 09-28-2009, 05:22 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bdjhog
Dude, get over it. You insult me by telling me in your original PM that my shipping quote is too high and you "know" this because you ship stuff all of the time. Then make me an offer $20 less than the next guy. You don't know who contacting me first or second, nor do you know me. To make matters worse you go and bad mouth me in this thread after I ignored your PM whining about me not selling it to you. I have sold many an item on this board,never with the drama you have demonstrated. I do business by selling to the first person who pays me what I'm asking for the item. If you wanted it so bad then perhaps you should have just paid up and quite worrying about paying $8 too much in shipping.

Hey pal it is all about negotiations. I get it all the time when I sell on here. But I am always sure to tell anyone that is making offers if there is someone else ahead of them or if someone made a better offer. You are right that I don't know who contacted you first because you gave no indication that anyone else was even interested let alone trying to make another deal. And you never gave me a chance to make a counter-offer. And that is all I said about you. If you take that as bad mouthing then you have really thin skin.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:57 PM
bdjhog
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Item has been sold. No need to say anymore about it.