Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Chrome Saddlebag Guard Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 11:24 AM
Robocop1127
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump ttt

Old 07-27-2009, 05:12 AM
JC Turbo
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Robocop1127
Hey pics are up of the twin rail saddle bag guard rails and for thosse of you that want the bag protection without the twin rails and a more custom look check out my other set of rails with saddlebag supports included, ride safe!!!
do you still have these other rails? i want to remove my twin rails. let me know im also in pgh.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Robocop1127
Banned

No , sorry but they sold. I wish I could help a fellow Brother in Blue out but I only have the twin rail setup available-be safe out there!!!

Old 07-27-2009, 10:29 AM
HB
Road Captain

Robocop Did you ever find the package that was delivered to your door. Post office from here checked into it and they say it was handed to someone at your door. Let me know if it shows up in the closet or something. LATER DUDE

Old 07-27-2009, 11:11 AM
Robocop1127
Banned

Sorry to say but obviously the post office either gave it to someone at another residence due to the fact that in my plan there are 4 other similar streets but ending in Place-Drive-Court-&Road so somebody else got your package and has yet to come forward so there's no need to be a jerk about things but hopefully you learned a lesson and next time you won't mind parting with an extra $1.75-$2.50 to add some insurance and not be so cheap!!! Later Dude!!!

Old 07-27-2009, 11:21 AM
HB
Road Captain

You said a carrier left it at your mail box that was from another post office altogether. From some of the reports on here you have had problems before this. So yes I should have maybe paid for the insurance. It just seems odd that you keep getting bad reports. Maybe someday the administrators will realize not all cops are good cops. I still think in the back of my mind that I was ripped off as packages of this size are not just dropped off at the curb as you stated in your pm's. Hope someone in your neighbor hood is enjoying our package.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Robocop1127
Banned

No your wrong I stated that I went up to my local post office but it was the wrong branch and then I went to the other branch and they stated that it was delivered and that it wasn't delivered by my normal carrier which I know personally and I wasn't going to go out of my way to jam up a Civil Servant.Now the carrier didn't follow policy and obviously it wasn't delivered to me personally so someone else in the area has your items and it's a shame that you didn't opt for the insurance but that happened to me and it only takes one mishap with the post office to figure out that you have to pretty much insure everything today for liability purposes. I totally understand your reasoning for this but you don't have to try and throw me under the bus nor do you have to pry into my business transactions because of a third party incident-remember that you have no first hand knowledge in my affairs and should not pass judgment so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop with the accusations and not message me on my posts or I will have to simply make it known and put a stop to it!!!

Old 07-27-2009, 01:02 PM
HB
Road Captain

If you read my post that is what i said. It was left by another carrier from another post office. If you want to report me for stating what was said then go right ahead.. I guess you have buddies running this forum that uphold your statements no matter what. So I guess if they want to ban me go ahead there is other forums out there. I am only stating what was said and what was reported by the post office here. Have a great day LATER

Old 07-28-2009, 12:27 PM
bigcletus
Cruiser

HB, I too, don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling with Robocop. And, as a retired police officer myself, it pains me to say so. Too many unproven "incidents" with his transactions. I almost bought from him, but my "spidey senses" told me to back off. Glad I did.

Old 07-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Robocop1127
Banned

Big Cletus, you should be ashamed of yourself-too many unproven incidents-there was only 1 incident where a $ order was cashed for 10 bucks by an unknown individual and another incident where the USPS lost a package so your too much of a follower and obviously quick to take sides and I don't have to jump through hoops for you or anyone to prove what I have to say-My word is what I go on and I don't have the spare time to jump on peoples posts to make assumptions and pass judgement like you guys that are on here but you discrase the Badge and Honor by your actions and can believe whatever these wanna be Bikers or Patched up MC Club riders have to say and I could care less and it won't change the way I conduct myself on here nor the way I deal with the public in my career so have a better day my friend and remember that you Lose because my parts are as pictured and always mint for a substantial savings so if you want to be reluctant to buy something because of what someone elses opinion is then oh well I guess you miss out then !!!

Last edited by Robocop1127; 07-28-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Quick Reply: Chrome Saddlebag Guard Kit