Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

2009 Harmon Kardon Radio + XM + ARC

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Mike5959
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Robocop1127
Good to know Capt. Mike !!! I'll be buying one from them, I'm sure they'll not turn down a sale !!!
I didnt turn down a sale, I wasnt offered what I wanted, $550 would buy it today and get you the remainder of my 2 year warranty

Old 06-05-2009, 08:01 AM
bazam9s
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike PM sent.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Mike5959
Road Warrior

ok back to top I "AM" ready to sell today. Bring your offers.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:41 AM
turbo38sfi
Road Master

Stroke me, stroke me... (everyone sing now) STROKE, STROKE, STROKE

Dude, you been selling and accepting offers on this stuff for over a month, one day you're selling, the next you're not..AND you want top dollar. Make up your mind and either sell it or delete the post.

Oh, and you can't get a "remainder" of a 2 year warranty of a radio if someone purchases it from you..the warranty is for your bike, not your radio so if anyone buys it and takes the radio to harley when it dies they may get a free cup of coffee.

Old 06-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Mike5959
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by turbo38sfi

Dude, you been selling and accepting offers on this stuff for over a month, one day you're selling, the next you're not..AND you want top dollar. Make up your mind and either sell it or delete the post.

Oh, and you can't get a "remainder" of a 2 year warranty of a radio if someone purchases it from you..the warranty is for your bike, not your radio so if anyone buys it and takes the radio to harley when it dies they may get a free cup of coffee.
I sent out the XM mod the day I got the money from the dude, he paid what i wanted as far as the factory radio I wasn't offered what I had wanted and I was wanting to play with it a while longer with the ARC amp. After this past week's road trip I am convinced I will not be satisfied with a stock deck therefore I am READY to sell. First offer over $400 takes it shipped!

Old 06-22-2009, 09:34 AM
bazam9s
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you don't want the radio you should move on. It's his sale not yours. He was selling as a package but then broke it up because of request. The man can do what he wants if his price is not met...free enterprise for everyone!!

Old 06-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Mike5959
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by bazam9s
if you don't want the radio you should move on. It's his sale not yours. He was selling as a package but then broke it up because of request. The man can do what he wants if his price is not met...free enterprise for everyone!!
sold!

Old 06-22-2009, 09:32 PM
turbo38sfi
Road Master

Originally Posted by bazam9s
If you don't want the radio you should move on. It's his sale not yours. He was selling as a package but then broke it up because of request. The man can do what he wants if his price is not met...free enterprise for everyone!!
Just stating a fact. For sale one day, then "maybe keeping" the next day, the "ready to sell and accepting offers' the next day.

I was and am still interested in the ARC mini amp but not sure if it's for sale today or not?

Seeing as you can buy a brand new one on the group buy for $319. I'll offer 250.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Mike5959
Road Warrior

Just stating a fact. For sale one day, then "maybe keeping" the next day, the "ready to sell and accepting offers' the next day.

I was and am still interested in the ARC mini amp but not sure if it's for sale today or not?

Seeing as you can buy a brand new one on the group buy for $319. I'll offer 250.
I am holding on to the amp till I install the new Alpine head. If I get the sound I want from just the head I won't hook the amp back up. I want to add Sat Radio and may a bleutoot module and wont have room with the amp. Don't worry. I will start a whole new thread where I will flip flop back and forth all over again. Thanks to all that participated in this thread .

baba booey to y'all

Old 06-23-2009, 01:04 PM
turbo38sfi
Road Master

Originally Posted by Mike5959

baba booey to y'all
O-Qua Tangin Wann

Quick Reply: 2009 Harmon Kardon Radio + XM + ARC