Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

7" Halogen Headlamp-radiantz rear red led turn signals

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Robocop1127
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default headlight

It's definately the same headlight and if there's something wrong with the bulb it had to of happened during shipping, the USPS is responsible for that, as for the box it was a used box that I got from another purchase. The cables are well woth the price. It's a sale and you will have to pursue the USPS on the headlight , it was perfect and I don't have 2 of these so the pic is exactly the pieces you received and they were fine when they left here so talk to them for sure,I guarantee that they are responsible for the headlight and what you saw in the pics is what you got.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:57 AM
Crums
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well we will agree to disagree, the light you sent me is NOT the light you sold me. The light you sent has the base of the halogen bulb broken. That area is well protected by the rubber boot over it, the light was well pacakage and again the box was not damaged. This issue had noting to do with USPS. The white inspection stamp on the back side of the light you sent me is in a different spot and infact its a completely different number. It is NOT a new take off its is NOT the same light I bought. So I suppose USPS switched the light out with another, damaged it and then sent me that one, come on! The cables are NOT like NEW as you stated in your classified ad. They are also damaged and you knew it when you listed them. I'm NOT going to get scammed, please return the money I paid you for these items, then I will ship the items back to you, I am not going to let it drop until you make it RIGHT!