Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Buyers beware!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2024, 06:46 AM
prockey
Advanced
Received 33 Likes on 12 Posts

Sadly, I got ripped off by this idiot. I should have searched the forum for his name before I sent money. Fortunately, I didn't use Friends and family to make payment on PayPal so hopefully I can win the dispute.

Old 07-03-2024, 07:04 AM
Zooki1
Road Captain
Received 37 Likes on 14 Posts

I hope you do to. Guys like this ruin so much for the rest of us of being able to trust, etc. Makes everyone wonder and will have to do more research. Overall most on here are good people. I would love to get my hands on this idiot...Good luck and I would think you should win that dispute

Old 07-03-2024, 07:19 AM
propofol
6th Gear
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Many guys like him sending PMs through the WTB section. I reported an other one yesterday.

The following users liked this post:
Zooki1 (07-04-2024)
Old 07-03-2024, 10:57 AM
heavymetalthunder
Grand HDF Member
Received 607 Likes on 441 Posts

Seems like they prowl the WTB section. I got a similar PM yesterday also. I deleted it. I won't pay using friends and family. Researching their user name is also a good idea.

Zooki1 (07-04-2024)
Old 08-09-2024, 09:01 AM
Idahokid
Road Master
Received 95 Likes on 77 Posts

All of my buying experiences have been honest and fast shipping.Hope we as a forum can keep it this way.

The following 3 users liked this post by Idahokid:
cycle7447 (09-13-2024), Leimy (09-12-2024), Zooki1 (09-13-2024)
Old 08-09-2024, 12:19 PM
MotorSeven
Cruiser
Received 64 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by prockey
Sadly, I got ripped off by this idiot. I should have searched the forum for his name before I sent money. Fortunately, I didn't use Friends and family to make payment on PayPal so hopefully I can win the dispute.
And then?

Years ago I had a fail to deliver on an internet order. Called my CC, gave them the facts and got a credit on my account instantly.

Recently, the same thing happened where the seller generated a UPS shipping label, but it never arrived to be shipped. No enroute updates, and no delivery confirmation. Citibank is completely retarded & initially credited my account, then took it back a month later. The reason? Seller said it shipped.....wft? Citibank even sent a letter showing the UPS data where it clearly never shipped. So I had to write a response pointing out the glaring evidence that THEY SENT ME. Going on 3 months and Citi wants to give the seller until mid Sept ....FFS.

Old 08-10-2024, 06:51 AM
Gunnysgt
Grand HDF Member
Received 561 Likes on 272 Posts

For you folks that result using the Paypal Dispute option. Good luck on that. They denied my last two disputes that were cut and dried. The guy listed a fake tracking number he skimmed and they said it was delivered so no refund. Yea something was delivered to someone but not my parts to me.

Old 08-10-2024, 08:37 AM
prockey
Advanced

Originally Posted by Gunnysgt
For you folks that result using the Paypal Dispute option. Good luck on that. They denied my last two disputes that were cut and dried. The guy listed a fake tracking number he skimmed and they said it was delivered so no refund. Yea something was delivered to someone but not my parts to me.
That’s a bummer.
I was fortunate to get a refund from PayPal but the guy never made any attempt to ship or even do fake tracking so that probably helped in getting a refund.

Old 08-10-2024, 09:17 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts

I have this set for sale. Was going to install them on my trike but traded for e new Road Glide and they don’t fit the new bike. OM if interested

Zooki1 (09-13-2024)
Old 08-17-2024, 06:59 PM
prockey
Advanced

Here's a little more information related to the guy who ripped me off so hopefully no one else gets scammed.
This was the PayPal information that he gave me for making payment.

Avoid this scammer at all cost!
whiteclarkeena@gmail.com
Ena white

Quick Reply: Buyers beware!!!!!!!!!!!