Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Billiard Blue fr.Fender

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2023, 05:47 AM
TnFatboy
Road Master
Received 434 Likes on 236 Posts
Default Billiard Blue fr.Fender

Came off my ‘19 Street Glide Special, was damaged when it fell off a table and landed on my paved driveway. Although at the time it seemed like a catastrophic f..k-up on my part, the damage really isn’t that bad and can be fixed or even used like it is, most of the damage is just small nicks. There is one dent toward the top of the fender which I was able to push back out for the most part, the rest of the flaws are in the paint. I did my best to highlight them in the following photos but if someone wants more pics I’ll unbox it and get more. I was in the process of doing a ceramic coat on the bike when this happened, so it is polished and coated with Polish Angel ceramic coating and High Gloss. I would venture to say that with the fender installed, most of the damage isn’t that noticeable. I would’ve reused this fender, but it just so happened that someone was selling an almost new take-off on these forums at the same time this happened, for a pretty good price, so I bought it and put this one in a box and it’s been sitting there ever since. I’m looking to get $150 plus shipping, and it’ll probably cost around 50 bucks to ship, but I will get a quote for whoever wants one.