Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Custom Dynamics Smart Triple-Play Magic Strobe

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2023, 08:20 AM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Received 69 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Custom Dynamics Smart Triple-Play Magic Strobe

Custom Dynamics Model/Part # GEN-SMART-TPUBCM MSRP $99.95. Yours for $69 shipped USPS Priority 2-3 day CONTUS (I ship the day I get paid M-F before 3PM PDT/6PM EDT; NO SCREWIN' AROUND!

I put this on my 2021 Road King FLHR 6 months ago, and it won't work on my new 2022 RGS, as it doesn't have a rear/center brake light. This will only work for those that do; see below:

FITMENT

2014-2022 US Model Harley-Davidson® Road King (FLHR), 2022-2023 Street Glide ST (FLHXST) & Road Glide ST (FLTRXST), 2014-2015 CVO™ Limited (FLHTKSE), 2015 CVO™ Road Glide Ultra (FLTRUSE) and 2019-2022 Electra Glide Standard (FLHT).

Note: Two 3 pin connectors extend from the output side of the Smart Triple Play® module allowing for plug and play installation of Fillerz® and BAGZ™. If installing with either of these Custom Dynamics® products simply plug in the left side (purple) and right side (brown) female connectors from the Smart Triple Play® to the corresponding male connectors from the product. If additional products are not being installed these connectors will not be utilized.
​​​​
Our plug and play SMART Triple Play® module converts rear 1156 turn signals (models with a center taillight) to function as run, brake, and turn with choice of 10 user selectable built in brake light strobe/flash patterns (user can also select no strobe/flash on brake). Additional functions include selectable running light intensitiesto match the running light brightness of turn signals to center taillight, ability to apply brake strobe/flash patterns to center taillight only, rear turns only, or rear turns and center taillight, and built in SMART function which allows normal turn signal flash to override the brake strobe/flash when simultaneously braking and turning.

Plug and Play on 2014-2022 US Model Harley-Davidson® Road King (FLHR), 2022-2023 Street Glide ST (FLHXST) & Road Glide ST (FLTRXST), 2014-2015 CVO™ Limited (FLHTKSE), 2015 CVO™ Road Glide Ultra (FLTRUSE) and 2019-2022 Electra Glide Standard (FLHT).

Add the SMART Triple Play® Extension Harness to use up to 3 Custom Dynamics® dual intensity lighting products as run, brake, turn (sold separately).

Works with Custom Dynamics® Red LED Turn Signals or stock incandescent bulbs (rear turns must be converted to red color for DOT compliance).

Note: This module is not compatible with the Magic Strobes™ LTP2 for Tour Paks

​​​​​​chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.customdynamics.com/amfile/file/download/file/866/product/1886/