Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

NEW UNUSED Dynojet Power Vision 4 PV4

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2023 | 04:56 PM
coastal911
Novice

I mean, I guess its possible, but to have an account for nearly 17 years, then create a second one for feedback, idk. But as I listed in my "welcome to the forum" post, I'm in Jacksonville Beach with a brick and mortar gun store. So my identity is pretty public, and I'm easy to find. Badbagger is a legit seller, and I was able to install the tuner today. MAN!!! What a difference!!! If you're looking for instant power, this dynojet is the bomb!! Honestly, it's probably my favorite upgrade so far. Really happy I joined the forum, and decided to take the risk. 😉

The following users liked this post:
porkster (01-18-2023)
Old 01-18-2023 | 05:25 PM
Socalledchad
Tourer

Originally Posted by coastal911
I mean, I guess its possible, but to have an account for nearly 17 years, then create a second one for feedback, idk. But as I listed in my "welcome to the forum" post, I'm in Jacksonville Beach with a brick and mortar gun store. So my identity is pretty public, and I'm easy to find. Badbagger is a legit seller, and I was able to install the tuner today. MAN!!! What a difference!!! If you're looking for instant power, this dynojet is the bomb!! Honestly, it's probably my favorite upgrade so far. Really happy I joined the forum, and decided to take the risk. 😉
But if the account was accessed by someone else it wouldn't matter how long the account was active

I agree the power vision makes a huge difference . Haven't had mine on a dyno , only tunes from fuel moto. One day I will find a good tuner and have it done.

The following users liked this post:
coastal911 (01-19-2023)
Old 01-21-2023 | 11:28 PM
stanley88
Cruiser

Originally Posted by coastal911

Does it really make that big of a difference? I just installed mine along with the full stage one exhaust and air cleaner, I haven't gotten to ride it yet, the weather has not been cooperating every time I am home from work. 2022 RKS

Old 01-21-2023 | 11:32 PM
Socalledchad
Tourer

Originally Posted by stanley88
Does it really make that big of a difference? I just installed mine along with the full stage one exhaust and air cleaner, I haven't gotten to ride it yet, the weather has not been cooperating every time I am home from work. 2022 RKS
It makes a pretty good difference. It adds some power..but for me the sound and the way it made the bike feel was bigger. I later changed the cam and that was a huge difference all around