Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Harley / Sena N02 30K Bluetooth Full-Face Helmet XL Matte Black

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 04:23 PM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Received 69 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Harley / Sena N02 30K Bluetooth Full-Face Helmet XL Matte Black

Bought this XL helmet and just don't use it much anymore, so up for sale it goes. I've accumulated about 10 helmets over the years and it's time to cull the herd. If you've got the Harley stereo with a WHIM this will work perfectly, as it is the Harley branded SENA 30K configuration. I updated the firmware, and now with the Audio Boost feature enabled it sounds fantastic. On my Road King with my phone mounted to the Ciro 3D Wireless Charger and the XM app on my phone, my music is as clear as a bell, and I can still hear everything around me (sirens, horns, etc.).

MSRP is $550, I'm only asking $250 + $30 shipping CONTUS. PayPal OK.

Overall in Xlnt condition. No funky smells, as it comes from a smoke/pet free home and I cleaned it in/out regularly and always wore a skull cap under it. It has a couple 1" scratches (see pics) that I've camouflaged nicely with a Sharpie that are hardly noticeable from a distance. The shield has a couple scratches that are barely noticeable when wearing. Otherwise, just normal signs of typical wear. The functionality of the bluetooth is perfect; I can't imagine not having a bluetooth helmet from now on (I have a Billiard Red Road King and got the color-matched Harley modular and added the Harley 30K headset). Paired with you phone, the GPS and most of your apps work great, especially the phone (yes there is a learning curve, but lots of videos/online resources to get you up-to-speed). It'll come with the protective helmet bag and charging cord. My experience is that the charge lasts about 8-10+ hours of playing time.

Here is the Harley description:

BEST SELLER

Boom! Audio N02 Full-Face Helmet - Black

$550.00

Part Number: 98208-20VX
Color: Black
Size: XL

DESCRIPTION
Prepare for a groundbreaking sound experience with the Boom!™ Audio N02 Full-Face Helmet. This state of the art full-face motorcycle helmet is ready at mile one with no setup needed—no fussing with wires or positioning speakers. It features built-in Sena Momentum 30K Bluetooth® communication system to link up to eight riders for intercom, integrated speakers, and microphone. Enjoy tunes on the built-in FM radio with larger speakers for more bass and better sound quality. Plus, rally on the road as you intercom with up to eight riders. And with integrated Bluetooth® technology you can pair your Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device for navigation, favorite playlists, and hands-free calls. Check the bullets for all the specs.

• Shipping Restrictions: This item is not eligible for Priority shipping and must ship via Standard Ground. Therefore, it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
• Average Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz. or 1,680 grams.
• Helmet Construction: Fiberglass composite shell. Double D-ring chin strap.
• Stay Comfortable: Chin and forehead venting.
• Interior & Linings: Built-in Sena 30K Bluetooth® communication system connects up to 4 riders and built-in mesh intercom technology (closed/private mode) connects up to 16 riders for intercom, integrated speakers and microphone—no setup or install needed. Removable, washable liner. Larger speakers for more bass and improved sound quality. Built-in FM radio. Includes rechargeable battery and charger.
• Bluetooth® Specifications: Bluetooth® 4.1, Headset Profile (HSP). Hands-Free Profile (HFP). Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP). Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP). Advanced Noise Control. Wind noise reduction. Working distance of up to 900 meters (0.5 miles) in open terrain. Supports up to 4 riders. Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies). RF certified in the US, Canada, Mexico, EU28, and Australia only.
• Ride Enhancing Features: Helmet bag included.
• Manufacturer & Certification: Sena. Meets DOT safety standard FMVSS 218.
• This helmet contains lithium battery. Express shipping is therefore unavailable.

Old 04-27-2023, 09:02 AM
samk9lover
Tourer
Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts

Still Available?