Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Horsepower Inc Full Length Touring Exhaust for 2017 up M8. New in Box

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 09:03 PM
21Glider
6th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hpi exhaust

Originally Posted by Darkstar_XIII
I'm selling a new in box Horsepower Inc full length stainless exhaust. This is compatible with 2017+ M8 Harley Touring models.

There is a 5 month wait for these exhausts, in the time it took to get the pipe I've decided to go in a different direction.

I'm asking for $2,075, which reflects the $1,980 I paid for the exhaust and the $95 paid for shipping. Given the extensive lead time from HPI, my price is fair and firm.

The first picture showing the exhaust in the box is of the actual item for sale. The second photo is from the HPI website.

Looking for a local cash deal in the Boston, MA area.

Disclaimers from the Manufacturer:

*DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES! DISCLAIMER: Emission-related parts for OEM non-emission control system equipped motorcycles as well as slip-on mufflers that mount downstream of and which do not alter the performance of OEM emission related devices are considered legal replacement parts by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). CARB does not, however, permit the use of aftermarket parts that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than for closed circuit race use only. More California exhaust information is available at www.arb.ca.gov/.

*Cleaning your Exhaust System: You can use soap and water, glass cleaner, rubbing alcohol, etc. Anything that will remove the oil. To polish your Exhaust System, results may vary, but you can use any metal polish of your choosing and polish using a scotch-brite pad. After Installing your Exhaust, clean it to remove all fingerprints or residue so that markings do not burn into exhaust system.

Definitely want it but I’m not local. Can you ship?