Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

HD Boom! Audio iPod Interface

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 04:34 PM
LQQK_OUT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,657 Likes on 1,129 Posts
Default HD Boom! Audio iPod Interface

HD Boom! Audio iPod Interface
Part Number: 76476-10

The Boom! Audio iPod interface allows you to access your iPod playlists, artists, songs, and albums while you keep your hands on the handlebar. Just plug in your iPod Nano, iPod Touch or iPhone and hit the road.
  • Available exclusively for models equipped with the Harley-Davidson Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon
  • Use the factory audio hand controls to scan through the iPod menus and view selections on the radio face
  • Mounts directly to the radio and is concealed inside the fairing for a clean look
  • iPod can be remotely stored in saddlebags with the separate purchase of Boom! Audio Saddlebag iPod Holder
  • Kit includes a powered iPod cable that charges your player when connected and bike is on
Fitment:
Fits '06-'13 FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHX, FLTR, FLHTRU and FLTRX,
'09-'13 FLHTCUTG and '10-'11 FLHXXX models equipped with an Advanced Audio radio.
Stock on select CVO models. Does not fit '11 CVO FLHTCUSE.
'06-later FLHTC, FLHX, FLTR and FLTRX models and those not equipped with Wiring Harness P/N 70169-06 require the separate purchase of Connector Kit P/N 69200033.
Models equipped with Boom! Audio Fairing Amplifier require installation of iPod Relocation Kit P/N 76000238.

I was using this product with an Apple iPod nano (6th Gen/1.54" Multitouch/Clip) 16GB. I loaded the iPod nano with music and just mounted the nano
on top of the iPod module under the fairing with velcro. Yes, if I wanted to change music/songs on the nano I would need to remove the fairing. I rarely changed
the music and it was nice and convenient having everything installed under the fairing.
IMPORTANT: Keep in mind this HD iPod module is only compatible with certain devices.

Product and cables are in very good shape. I've changed my radio (Rockford-Fosgate PMX-HD9813) so I do not need this module anymore.
Firm price of: $200 and I'll pay CONUS shipping.