Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Mustang Seat - Custom

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2021 | 09:24 AM
no1martian
|
Cruiser
Default Mustang Seat - Custom

The rider seat is the Super Touring Solo 79446 with rider backrest - designed to set you back 1.75” from stock. Stock being more like the position of an Ultra Classic Seat. This seat will be very similar to the stock position of a SG or RG and set you back just a little from that stock position.
The passenger seat is the 13.5” seat
This is a very nice and comfortable set up. The only reason I am selling it is I have herniated disk and I needed something to move me a little closer to the bars and a more upright riding position. I have had several Mustang seats in the past and they all seem to be of very good quality and this one is no exception.
Includes mounting hardware and mini fender bib. Will ship in the original box.

$700 shipped to the lower 48
Paypal accepted
PM with questions

Old 03-05-2021 | 02:59 PM
teedoff65
Seasoned HDF Member

Do you have a herniated disc?

Old 03-05-2021 | 07:56 PM
no1martian
|
Cruiser

No, not sure if that was a serious question or not.

Old 03-05-2021 | 08:02 PM
teedoff65
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by no1martian
No, not sure if that was a serious question or not.
Well is says the reason you're selling it is because you have a herniated disk. Did you write the post to sell your seat? If so, you should know what you wrote, shouldn't you? Lol

I ask because the text AND pictures are an exact copy of the person who sold this seat like over a year ago here. So you're using a reason to sell it as your back won't let your use it anymore. Seems a little deceitful.

Old 03-05-2021 | 08:40 PM
htoler
Ultimate HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Originally Posted by teedoff65
Well is says the reason you're selling it is because you have a herniated disk. Did you write the post to sell your seat? If so, you should know what you wrote, shouldn't you? Lol

I ask because the text AND pictures are an exact copy of the person who sold this seat like over a year ago here. So you're using a reason to sell it as your back won't let your use it anymore. Seems a little deceitful.

who cares why he is selling it if you interested in the seat inquire about it , if not move along, oh my he made a spelling mistake, his post should be removed for spelling error....

Old 03-05-2021 | 08:48 PM
teedoff65
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by htoler
who cares why he is selling it if you interested in the seat inquire about it , if not move along, oh my he made a spelling mistake, his post should be removed for spelling error....
He didnt make a spelling mistake. He posted the EXACT same text and pictures the original owner of the seat did over a year ago. Along with WHY he's selling it...herniated disc, which the OP doesn't have. So very deceitful and makes me wonder if he is trying to scam someone. So, maybe you should mind you own business and move along sport.

Old 03-05-2021 | 08:53 PM
teedoff65
Seasoned HDF Member
Old 03-05-2021 | 08:58 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member

if you really did your homework you would see that this is the third time it's been up for sale. Original owner sold it to hammer136 here who didn't use it and posted the exact same thread to sell it and the OP here no1martain was the one who bought it and he's doing the same thing to sell it again. Looks legit to me...he maybe should have said he was using the same original sale posting.

Last edited by golfblues; 03-05-2021 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-05-2021 | 09:03 PM
teedoff65
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by golfblues
if you really did your homework you would see that this is the third time it's been up for sale. Original owner sold it to hammer136 here who didn't use it and posted the exact same thread to sell it and the OP here no1martain was the one who bought it and he's doing the same thing to sell it again. Looks legit to me...
No need to do my homework. I know the original seller personally. NO problem reselling a seat, but my issue is he copied the text and images to sell a seat HE now owns. UP to and including using having a herniated disk for the reason he's selling it. The original owner sold the seat FOR that reason. You dont claim to have a herniated disk or some other health reason to sell an item when its not true.

Also, using the same pictures of the original seller is still misleading. Thats seat is now a year and a half older and could look TOTALLY different now, but no lets use the year and a half old pics to sell an item.

I'm done. As long as any potential buyer is aware of this.

Last edited by teedoff65; 03-05-2021 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-05-2021 | 09:11 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by teedoff65
No need to do my homework. I know the original seller personally. NO problem reselling a seat, but my issue is he copied the text and images to sell a seat HE now owns. UP to and including using having a herniated disk for the reason he's selling it. The original owner sold the seat FOR that reason. You dont claim to have a herniated disk or some other health reason to sell an item when its not true.

Also, using the same pictures of the original seller is still misleading. Thats seat is now a year and a half older and could look TOTALLY different now, but no lets use the yeah and a half old pics to sell an item.

I'm done. As long as any potential buyer is aware of this.
Well you did say maybe he was trying to scam someone. To me it implied he didn't have the seat and was just going to collect the money

Quick Reply: Mustang Seat - Custom