Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

SENA SMH10D-11 Dual Bluetooth Headsets

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 11:12 PM
RightOnFatty
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SENA SMH10D-11 Dual Bluetooth Headsets

Hardly ever used and in excellent shape and proper working condition is a set of Bluetooth Headsets from SENA, which is up for sale. This set has been in storage for years, since the day my wife decided not to ride with me anymore. Both units were cleaned and fully charged, then both were tested and synced well together. Since this is a used set, one of a small hoop-and-loop tape was used! WYSIWYG Asking $180 plus shipping, CONUS only.
Please note: this set should fit most helmets, but it is still your responsibility to make sure these work with yours.

BONUS: I will throw in my extra, also used, universal helmet clamp kit, SENA SC-A0315 (70 bucks on eBay), so that you could have the 3rd helmet ready to receive.

http://www.buysena.com/smh10d-11.htm...&category=4617

In the original box
Cleaned, tested and ready to ship
WYSIWYG

Charging. Before and after

From a COVID-19 FREE household
Thanks for looking.
Patrick

Old 02-26-2021, 02:24 PM
JVM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Patrick, I always hesitant to purchase used electronics, but I am a big fan of Sena products. Being a current owner of a 3 SMH5 units, I know "hours of use" is an important piece of info to know what kind of life is left in your units. Any idea on your set? -Jim

Old 02-26-2021, 07:13 PM
RightOnFatty
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JVM
Patrick, I always hesitant to purchase used electronics, but I am a big fan of Sena products. Being a current owner of a 3 SMH5 units, I know "hours of use" is an important piece of info to know what kind of life is left in your units. Any idea on your set? -Jim
Thanks, Jim, for your inquiry. I totally understand your concern. To my best and honest recollection, since purchasing this set in December of 2012, on and off, my wife and I had ridden together and utilized the set until late of 2017, when we sustained a double fatal loss in our group (unrelated to us). My wife decided then that she wouldn’t be riding with me anymore. I had since packed and readied the unit for sale (it had been forgotten til now). So, to answer your question, if we only rode a couple of rides (the most) a year, with the average of 5 hours each (few long) trips, we are looking at a total of 100~120 hours of usage. I don’t really know if that was a lot of “hours of use”?? I do know one thing though: we didn’t use them to play music to our ears any time, only to carry our conversation and of trip guidance (she was my co-pilot). The batteries might be of our deepest concern, but they are accepting and retaining the charge excellently thus far. I hope this sheds some light into the matter. I do appreciate your question.
Patrick

Old 02-28-2021, 07:44 AM
maxx442
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

PM sent.