Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

17SGS and 20RGL Touring Parts and More

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2021, 04:12 PM
cactusred
Road Master
Received 161 Likes on 104 Posts
Default 17SGS and 20RGL Touring Parts and More

Happy New Year All! Instead of going to the gym today I'm trimming the fat in the extra Harley parts section. I'm selling the following items due to bike or girlfriend upgrades.
Everything listed is coming from a smoke free, covid free home, and a good 50% off or more in some cases.

HD Detachable Chrome Sissy bar and upright with passenger pad. Price 140.00 Shipped.....I bought this for my 17 SGS, was used once, and I ended up getting a King Tour Pack, so it sat in my 3rd bedroom since. Like new condition, no rust, tears, etc. I also had Mean City Cycles recover it faux alligator theme. Harley wants over 315USD. I believe it fits 09-20 touring with 4 point docking hardware.

King Tour Pack Backrest 100.00 plus shipping.... I took this off my 17 SGS before I traded it in, this is a genuine HD King Tourpack Backrest, not a knock off. I also had Mean City Cycles recover it with the alligator theme. No rips, cuts, tears, etc. Most of the time it was off the bike with the tour pack in my 3rd bedroom except for a couple trips with old girl friend. HD wants 250USD

This gives you an idea of the color matching, my bike was Charcoal denim (grey denim) so it's kind of a greyish/brownish/blackish type coloring. The seat portion not for sale, I had that recovered by MCC to a blue matching my new RGL 2020.

13Inch Premium Hand Adjustable Touring Shocks HD 225.00 Shipped....These are literally brand new, I took them off my 2020 RGL, after I rode the bike home from my dealer, 10 miles away. I had already ordered Legend shocks because of my experience with Street Glide Special stock touring shocks, I felt sucked, and thought these were going to be the same. Actually they are a huge improvement over the Special's stock shocks and had I known in advance, I probably would of just rolled with these. They fit I believe 14 and newer Touring bikes, maybe even prior to that, but please check. These are not the Low's, 12 inch, shocks, huge ride quality improvement if you are running stockers on your Specials. HD wants 550.00

Custom Dynamics Gen2-TRI-3-SMK Tri Bar Light 25.00 plus shipping....This came off my 17 SGS, works great, looks great and brightens things up from stock. It will not fit on my 2020 RGL so I can't use it. It's smoked color, and plug and play for 14 and up RoadGlides and StreetGlides. New ones run about 139.00 from CD

HD K/N Reusable Air Cleaner Filter for M8 engines 45.00 shipped....This is brand new, I bought as a backup for my S/E Ventilator air filter I had on my 17 SGS. I never even opened this up to use it. I know it fits M8 engine Ventilator filters, can't say about prior years. HD 60USD Part Number: 29400293

Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet Anthracite (Grey) color 250.00 plus shipping. This helmet normally retails from 700-800 dollars. It was bought for my old girl friend and to kind of match my grey 17 SGS, was worn about 15 times. I had installed blue tooth on this helmet so the right cheek pad has a very small cut in the hard plastic to hide the wiring (which you can't see when pad is installed) The girl friend is gone, that bike is gone, and it doesn't match my new blue 2020 RGL, so I'm selling this helmet. You can use the pads honestly as is, no issues, but I did buy a new set of cheek pads, so I'm including those as well. The helmet is in excellent condition, if you look very hard, you will struggle to see 1 or 2 very, very, small hairline scratches in the clear visor, but you got to look hard to see them and it in no way affects your vision. You can always buy pads, visors, you name it direct from shoei if you wanted. If you have a grey bike this would complement it nicely. I have 4 shoei helmets now so really don't need to keep this one. Helmet's never been dropped.

Kuryakyn Gran Tour Bag 505662 75.00 shipped. This is a Kuryakyn luggage rack tour bag, brand new, never used. I had an identical one on my 06 Dyna, loved it for weekend trips. When I moved a few years back, it never came off the moving truck, so I guess the movers liked it too. Anyway, I bought this same one again, and shortly after, I bought my 17 SGS, and put a King Tour Pack on it, so I just never used it, so it sat in my 3rd bedroom. It's got all the straps, rain cover, backrest support, you name it. If you don't have a tour pack, but a luggage rack this thing is absolutely awesome for a weekend trip or 2-4 day trip. Even if you do have a tour pack you could mount it to the luggage rack on the tour pack, if so desired. Paid 139.99 New for it.

HD Chrome 2 up luggage rack P54215-09A 100.00 Shipped....This luggage rack, has never been used, bought it for my 17 SGS, and figured I'd throw the above Kuryakyn tour bag on it for trips, but right when I bought the new bike you have a window that HD gives a discount and includes parts/labor warranty to add on to existing bike warranty so I bought my tour pack then, and this ended up sitting in my 3rd bedroom, not getting used. HD wants 225USD new.

HD Detachable lock 25.00 shipped Brand new, never opened. I bought this for my 06 Dyna around 2012, I believe for my detachable luggage rack on that bike, but forgot I had it and never opened up the package.

Old 01-01-2021, 04:13 PM
cactusred
Road Master

Ran out of pic space so also including the following
Sena 20S Motorcycle bluetooth comm system 50.00 plus shipping....This is a used Sena 20S system, everything is included, probably 70% of the accessories I never used, except both bluetooth receivers and hard mounts, with boom mics installed. So a lot of the velcro and other accessories are here. This is a dual kit for two helmets, both receivers work absolutely fine. If you have a Sena 20s this would be a great backup parts source or if you are new to riding, this would be a bargain for you, you can always buy a refresh kit which would give you all new additional velcro and pads if you so desired. The units were kept in my 3rd bedroom so they are in excellent condition, they hold a charge just fine as well. Again though, these are not new, I've had them 2 years, but but upgraded last Christmas to Mesh units so I could talk with my other friends who had those. One set of speakers I never even installed because I use a corded earplugs setup.

Old 01-01-2021, 04:46 PM
NODYNA
Road Warrior
Received 873 Likes on 516 Posts

I'll take the Sena system and detachable lock for $75 shipped to 70447.

Old 01-01-2021, 05:41 PM
boasty
Tourer
Received 100 Likes on 76 Posts

Is there any wiring with tribar light? Canadian bikes come with a dummy light. I’m sure I can buy a wiring harness thought.

Old 01-01-2021, 06:38 PM
cactusred
Road Master

I'm going to start replying to the PM's sent now.
@NODYNA will pm you, your the first on the Sena and the detachable lock.
@boasty I've got somebody that pm'd me on the light prior to your message but the light does not come with a wiring harness, because one is not needed, it's plug and play on the bike. The stock RG and SG's have a tri bar light down there it's just weak.

Old 01-01-2021, 07:52 PM
TMFD
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Pm sent

Shocks

Old 01-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Denver Little
Intermediate
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

New member, can't pm yet. I would take the Kuryakyn Gran Tour Bag 505662 75.00 shipped to 45069

Old 01-01-2021, 08:29 PM
cactusred
Road Master

Busy night, lol. Apologize I can't update original thread at the very beginning, my other posts have edit buttons but that one doesn't maybe because all of the pics, don't know, but anyway, just a quick update. Thanks for Looking!
HD 13inch shocks SOLD...
CD Tri Bar Light SOLD....
HD Detachable Lock SOLD....
SENA SOLD....
Kuryakyn Grand Tour Bag SOLD...

Last edited by cactusred; 01-01-2021 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-01-2021, 08:30 PM
cactusred
Road Master

Originally Posted by Denver Little
New member, can't pm yet. I would take the Kuryakyn Gran Tour Bag 505662 75.00 shipped to 45069
If you want to post your email I will contact you since you can't PM yet, once I get it, you can delete it I reckon. @Denver Little

Last edited by cactusred; 01-01-2021 at 08:46 PM.
Old 01-01-2021, 08:50 PM
Denver Little
Intermediate
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Quick Reply: 17SGS and 20RGL Touring Parts and More