Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

12" meat hooks w/ chrome housed switches (07), ss braided brake line

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2021, 06:08 AM
Reece Sheldon
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 12" meat hooks w/ chrome housed switches (07), ss braided brake line

12" chrome meat hooks with switches wired, chrome housing, and new SS braided brake lines. The switches were wired with the stock wires so you will have to reroute the wires behind your fairing to make them reach. I did this after 6 months of owning my first bike. It worked great,aall controls worked fine w/bars turned left to right fully, never had any issues. They came off my 2007 electra glide ultra classic. Not sure what the range was for compatible connectors see pics. Although I've been told that the stock throttle/idle cables will reach I recommend getting some. Extended ones to save the trouble. I did take a notch out of the bars on the right side to get the brake cylinder to fit to my liking. Shown in Pic. It is a small notch. 350 shipped to the lower 48. I can't receive private messages for some reason. Respond here and we'll exchange phone numbers.

Old 03-11-2021, 12:37 PM
Mustang37160
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are these still available

Originally Posted by Reece Sheldon

12" chrome meat hooks with switches wired, chrome housing, and new SS braided brake lines. The switches were wired with the stock wires so you will have to reroute the wires behind your fairing to make them reach. I did this after 6 months of owning my first bike. It worked great,aall controls worked fine w/bars turned left to right fully, never had any issues. They came off my 2007 electra glide ultra classic. Not sure what the range was for compatible connectors see pics. Although I've been told that the stock throttle/idle cables will reach I recommend getting some. Extended ones to save the trouble. I did take a notch out of the bars on the right side to get the brake cylinder to fit to my liking. Shown in Pic. It is a small notch. 350 shipped to the lower 48. I can't receive private messages for some reason. Respond here and we'll exchange phone numbers.
are these still available