Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

RCX TORMENTOR HEADERS - M8 Touring - FREE SHIPPING

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 10:27 PM
tylerfj24
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RCX TORMENTOR HEADERS - M8 Touring - FREE SHIPPING

Price is $375 FREE SHIPPING!! (WITHIN CONUS)
Condition: VERY GOOD RCX Tormentor Headers will fit Harley Touring Models year 17 to newer. These are black from the factory with black heat shields. The Head Pipes themselves have been ceramic coated from the factory for longevity and to heal with heat. This keeps the pipes cooler.Per RCX you will reuse your muffler clamps and your crossover clamp. I have included a brand new set of pipe (heat shield clamps) for you to use (pictured).These are in very good condition. They have about 1500 miles on them with ZERO ISSUES. They are excellend pipes, and one the most popular, best sounding, best performing M8 Head Pipes on the market.The heat sheilds (there are 3 total) two on the right side and one small one for the left side back by the left muffler that tucks up under the bike.The Two main shields on the right side of the bike basically sit on top of each other. When I took them off I found a small scuff on the upper shield on the edge. The shields cover 270 degrees and leave 90 degrees open on the back side. Once installed this scuff mark cannot be seen (as you can see in the photos, there is no sign of any marks on the heat shields installed on the bikes). In fact the pic of the shields on the table do not even show the scuff mark. Again, once everythign is installed no scuff mark or places are seen because of how well the shields cover the pipes and how the 2 shields sit on top of each other. I just wanted to be upfront about everything as I have an excellent seller reputation. This really isn't an issue once installed as you wont see anything.

The Left Hand Lower Shield that tucks up under the bike gets knicked every once in awhile where you turn or hit uneven pavement. This cannot be seen either unless you have the shield off of the bike. Again once the pipes and shields are installed on the bike everything looks fantastic with none of the nicks or blemishes around the edges can be seen..If you plan on coating or having these shields powdercoated then this is a non issue anyway and you are getting a full exhaust cheap enough to do this and be ahead of paying for a new set. WAY AHEAD.If you have any further questions please ask. I have taken pics of the pipes on the bike and taken apart on the table. These are now boxed up and ready to ship. I accept paypal only or you can pay cash if you prefer to pickup. These are located in the LEXINGTON, KY area.

Please Use PAYPAL

Thank You - Ready To Drop Off At Shipper!!

Last edited by sloufoot; 02-04-2019 at 01:09 AM.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:09 PM
camoglide
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PM Sent