Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Harley Security System Pager Receiver II

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 08:15 PM
eglideic
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Harley Security System Pager Receiver II

This is a Harley Security System Pager Receiver II 91660-06 in perfect condition. It came with a used 2013 Ultra I recently bought. It works perfectly. It has the original packaging and instructions and I just put in a fresh battery..It works with any model Harley with the Factory Security System that has the accessory Smart Siren II added to it. I'll sell it for $40. with Free lower 48 US shipping.

Designed to complement the Smart Siren II, this Pager Receiver can be linked to the vehicle with no additional installation. The Page Receiver II monitors the Security System operation and features multi-color LED indicators to display unique codes for arming, disarming and trigger modes. The Range Conformation Signal (RCS) confirms and displays the signal reception. Hi-efficiency FM circuitry provides excellent reception, even in buildings and parking garages. Maximum effective range is up to 1/2 mile. The Pager Receiver II features selectable vibration or audible modes. The silent paging mode feature allows selectable programming trigger modes to avoid activating the siren. The convenient built-in ultra-bright white LED flashlight helps light the way. Compact and lightweight, this receiver can be carried in your pocket or clipped to a belt up to 1-3/4 inches wide. Kit includes receiver, holster and one CR2450 3V lithium battery. Operates in conjunction with the Security System Fob and Smart Siren II. Harley-Davidson®