Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Road King CVO Freedom Shields Windshield w/ Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2018, 08:52 AM
one4classix
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Road King CVO Freedom Shields Windshield w/ Brackets

I have a brand new Freedom Shields Harley-Davidson CVO Road King windshield, fully mounted and ready to install. I just purchased the shield and installed it on my 2014 FLHR a couple of days ago. After a mere 2 mile trip around the block, I pulled into the garage, removed the shield from the bike, wrapped it in soft towels and put it back into the box. The shield is 22” tall and medium grey. The shade is a nice balance - dark enough to look cool, yet clear enough to look through. This setup looks sleek on the bike and closely hugs the contours. Fit and finish is top notch - John at Freedom Shields does beautiful work and his customer service is top notch.I removed the protective covering from the shield entirely, anticipating that it was going to work for me.As such, I can’t return the plastic.

I’m 6’2” and more trunk than leg.Therefore, I sit tall and this shield is just shy of the proper height for my liking.If I hunker down 2”, I find a nice quiet spot in the bubble -but can’t ride around with a hunched back.My loss can be your gain.I’m extremely meticulous and mounted this shield very carefully and cleanly to the brackets like doing surgery.If you were to purchase new Harley-Davidson CVO brackets and mounting hardware, you’d quickly have over $300 invested. I’ll also throw in a new set of 6 grommets in the event they’d ever need replaced.$375 plus the actual insured shipping cost to your location. The windshield will be securely packaged for safe transit.Below is a picture of the shield on my FLHR (black), along with a few pics from John at Freedom Shields of another customer’s bike with the same style/size shield mounted.Do your research to determine fitment. If you search Harley-Davidson’s online store under the Wind Splitter Vented Windshield P/N 57400176, they list all of the bikes that this shield will fit.

Last edited by one4classix; 05-10-2018 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Picture adjustment
Old 05-12-2018, 04:32 PM
one4classix
Advanced

Weekend bump and revised price...... $395.00 shipped to your door within the lower 48.

Old 05-30-2018, 04:09 PM
LigonRK107
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seen an earlier post and was wondering if the brackets you had on another post that is closed was still for sale.

Old 05-30-2018, 04:38 PM
one4classix
Advanced

I no longer have the Freedom cvo shield, but still have the brackets. However, I purchased and, just today, mounted a “near new” oem Harley cvo Wind Splitter shield to the brackets and packaged it away. Since the brackets weren’t sellng, I figured I’d try the oem setup for the appearance aspect, since it doesn’t offer much wind protection.

Originally Posted by LigonRK107
Seen an earlier post and was wondering if the brackets you had on another post that is closed was still for sale.

Old 05-31-2018, 01:53 PM
LigonRK107
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aight thanks for the response back. Harley doesn't seem to want to sale the brackets only so I'll keep huntin!