Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Corbin Saddle off 2011 Ultra

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 05:05 AM
TheCarpenter
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corbin Saddle off 2011 Ultra

I am going to attempt to sell the Corbin seat off my 2011 Ultra. Let me start by saying this is an amazing seat of superior quality, and very comfortable. The down side is is you zoom in close you will see custom stitching done around the perimeter of the seat, passenger seat, and back rest which appears to be some form of Aztec, Myan, Greek, Egyptian, I don't know what the hell symbols? What a bummer! I saw the bike on cycletrader went down and bought it at a BMW dealer with the intentions on recovering the seat. I since bought a daddy long legs lepera so this can go to anyone interested. I prefer a so cal buyer bet can ship for $75 asking $250 due to it needing to be recovered unless you like the symbols.. retails $1100+
I will work on close ups of the stitching.
Same stiched symbols on rider and passenger seat

Last edited by TheCarpenter; 06-24-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:38 PM
SeeJeepCrawl
Road Master
Received 91 Likes on 85 Posts
Default May be interested

Can you send photos of close up on stitching? Includes all pieces? Is the passenger pillion a separate piece? Does it include all mounting hardware? I currently have the stock seat and would need the hardware to mount the rear pillion.

Originally Posted by TheCarpenter
I am going to attempt to sell the Corbin seat off my 2011 Ultra. Let me start by saying this is an amazing seat of superior quality, and very comfortable. The down side is is you zoom in close you will see custom stitching done around the perimeter of the seat, passenger seat, and back rest which appears to be some form of Aztec, Myan, Greek, Egyptian, I don't know what the hell symbols? What a bummer! I saw the bike on cycletrader went down and bought it at a BMW dealer with the intentions on recovering the seat. I since bought a daddy long legs lepera so this can go to anyone interested. I prefer a so cal buyer bet can ship for $75 asking $300 due to it needing to be recovered unless you like the symbols.. retails $1100+
I will work on close ups of the stitching.
Same stiched symbols on rider and passenger seat

Old 06-11-2017, 09:16 AM
TheCarpenter
Cruiser

Originally Posted by SeeJeepCrawl
Can you send photos of close up on stitching? Includes all pieces? Is the passenger pillion a separate piece? Does it include all mounting hardware? I currently have the stock seat and would need the hardware to mount the rear pillion.
I'll get some photos later this afternoon. It does include all mounting hardware, which all mounts to existing factory holes. The seats have a key that actuates a cable release to remove, real slick engineering.

Last edited by TheCarpenter; 06-24-2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:10 PM
SnoRider
Stellar HDF Member
Received 254 Likes on 145 Posts

Did this ever sell?

Old 09-02-2017, 10:31 AM
StreetGru
Novice

Did you sell this seat?