Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Freedom Performance Right Side Tuck Dual Exhaust w Slip-ons

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 07:04 PM
revrun
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Freedom Performance Right Side Tuck Dual Exhaust w Slip-ons

This is a true dual system where the front cylinder pipe tucks under the frame where the factory exhaust does on later bikes. The crossover portion of the pipe is full and not crimped like the factory piece.

The mufflers are 4.5" in a "cfr" style megaphone shape with a black/scalloped end cap. Any scratches on the end caps are easily touched up using flat black paint.

The overall condition is good. Not brand new but very nice and complemented my 2016 SGS very well.

There is nothing like true dual sound and this system delivers quite well. I like that it was deep and rich at idle. You really knew it was a true dual system. Twist the throttle and it sounds beautiful and no doubt you are coming up alongside. One thing I love is that at freeway speeds it tends to mellow out. I love listening to my upgraded stereo and the system never got in the way.

I recieved many, many complements about the sound and the looks. It isn't what everyone else is running and I love the quality of the pipes, covers and the end caps are really sweet.

They are are too loud for my liking on this bike. They are not obnoxious however. I ran into a deal on some Vance and Hines HO so am gonna roll that way for this year. The system was barely used when I bought them and I put about 2k on them. $450 shipped. Thanks